main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Welcome to your new forum!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Jul 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hello there! Welcome to your brand new city forum! This forum can be used to help people in your area form a FanForce chapter.

To become an official FanForce chapter, you must hold three announced meetings, with at least three people in attendance at each meeting. Once you meet those requirements, you're an official chapter. For more information regarding fanforce, check out the FanForce FAQ.

Active city forums attract more folks, so if any of you know other Star Wars fans in your area who might be interested in forming a Star Wars club, encourage them to register on the FanForce boards and begin to post here. The more, the merrier. :D

Not only can you use this forum to post announcements and plan events, but you can also use it to converse with like-minded individuals. Have fun and get to each other. :)

Remember, FanForce is all about getting together in real life, so hop to it! ;)

When y'all have managed to plan a meeting, please send me the details (day, time, location, and the name and e-mail of someone interested people can contact) so that I can post a meeting announcement on the FanForce website. This is good PR for your group.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me via private message or send an e-mail to minacia@fanforce.net.

Good luck and enjoy your new forum! :D

2. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Thanks Mandy.

3. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    You're very welcome! :)

4. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    May the force be with you all, the alternative is highly disagreeable. :)

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

5. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Yes, Thanks very much, Mandy! :)

And for anyone else reading this in the Rocky Mount/ Roanoke Rapids area, please feel free to drop me an email at JediRiff@aol.com!! We should be getting flyers out to folks within the next few days, and look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks again!

JediRiff/ Ray Cobb

May the force be with you!

6. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Hey gang! I'm just checking in. :)

Remember to encourage any Star Wars fans in your area that you happen to run across to come here and post. The more people you have participating in your city forum, the more likely you are to attract more folks.

As always, if y'all need any help getting the ball rolling, please let me know. :D

7. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Welcome to Fan Force.net.

I'm from the Havelock Spice Miners and I would just like to say welcome.

:)

UniversalDestiny
    "The Spice Miners"-Webmaster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.