main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada Welcome your New Canadian RSA for English Canada.

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by YoungJediNiagara, Jan 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    Because then the chapter would have to decide a new City Rep, and, well, you know how it is.

In all honesty, I think Mike is more qualified than any of the City Reps. A lot of us don't know him very well yet, but we owe it to him to give him a chance.

2. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Hey guys the answer to your question is that
    a RSA is picked all the other RSAs on FANFORCE and CRs are not always picked as in
    my case. There are several RSAs that have never been CRs. YJN can only nominate as it
    is up to the GSAs and RSAs to give the go ahead. I hope this answered your question.
    Thanks for your support guys !!!

3. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    The short version is...

The FanForce members of chapters elect CR?s. RSA's are not allowed a vote when a CR is elected. They can offer suggestions if asked, but in the end you elect who you want to represent your chapter.

RSA's are elected by other RSA's/GSA?s, CR's and FF members do not vote for new RSA's.

Sometimes the RSA's can (and do) look beyond the CR's in the region when selecting a new RSA. Simply because they feel there are concerns with the CR's, and there are other more ?qualified? people to choose from.

Becoming a CR is an added benefit to being looked at for becoming a RSA, but it does not cut the selection pool down.

4. Wolf

Wolf Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Congrats Mike!

May your Reign be long and may you crush all your enemies...

5. Yebbed-Crage

Yebbed-Crage Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    Congratulations Mike!!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.