Welcome!

Discussion in 'Greenville, NC' started by JediRiff, Jul 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    Hey, sentients!

I just wanted to drop by and say welcome, on behalf of the Eastern Rim! (Rocky Mount and Roanoke Rapids fanforce) Nice to have you folks aboard!

May the force be with you!

Now to get some of you into Star Wars Galaxies! hehehehe
  2. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Thanks JediRiff. May have to try Star Wars Galaxies some time.
  3. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Knight

star 5
    I'd love to try out Galaxies, but ultimately I'm probably too cheap to do it. I barely get the use out of my Xbox that I thought I'd get.
  4. Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Just thought I would drop in and say hello from Raleigh!! Glad to see you all have a board now!!
  5. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hello Greenville!

Kind of strange but I wonder why this board is showing up as having no topics or posts at all under the favorites board...hmm...
  6. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Knight

star 5
    We're just trying to stay hidden, but soon we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi!
  7. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome! Pull up a chair have some Blue Milk and get Galaxies. When you do hit the StarSider server to hang out with some of our more insane members.

Jedi are overrated... now Smugglers can help with all of your spice needs and provide entertainment for all of your other desires as well :cool:

Lodreh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  8. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Greetings and salutations, Greenville, but I must tell you the smuggling is all done under the auspices of her worshipfulness, the Empress Minacia, heir to all things she surveys in her Sprinkle Empire. Perhaps she will pull you into her fold and allow your acivity to go unabated, provided you grovel to her highness and bow to her benevolent will. Check out everything on the Hotlanta boards.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.