main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Well, Adios!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Sith Magician, May 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Ok, some of you know this already, but after months of procrastinating over here, Clare & I are off to Sydney next month.

I'm going over the first week of July, but Clare is leaving here on the 9th of June.
    So, we're having a party at our place on the 5th of June starting around 7pm, and then around 11pm-midnight, we'll be heading to a club called Sin in Murray st Perth, (seeing as how 95% of the ppl coming to the party are regulars there).
    So anyone wishing to come along and see us off (or make sure we leave :p ) PM me for the address if you don't already have it.

2. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    I'll be there for sure.

I can't say I've heard of this club (surprise), whats the go with it.

3. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Sin is a "Goth" club... It's what Dominion should have been... Or something... :)

But Dan and I won't be able to make it to the going away party... We'll be in Nannup for my brother's wedding... :( So we must get together to kick you out the door some other time... :p

4. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Wish you both the best of luck and hope you'll drop in and let us know how its going from time to time. ;)

5. foxy_kenobi

foxy_kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2000
    Awww, they miss civilisation ;_;

Ha ha! Drop on by to Luckytown some time ^.~

(Why can't I look in that thread with no title, there's no clicky bit!!)

6. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Of course we'll be dropping round! :)
    Actually it'd make a nice change to entertain you guys for once, I've been to so many BBQs D's put on, it must be my turn by now :)

7. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Ok, this wednesday night there is a big dinner type thing for Clare in northbridge followed by very cheap very nice drinks in Perth.

PM me for details, but for the dinner thing, we need to know by Tuesday night for bookings.

8. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    News just recieved,

In about three weeks I'm leaving Perth, heading for a small town called Wiluna (Just near butt**** nowhere).

I should still be able to post here, going to have to change my ISP and email and all that jazz, but should still be hooked up to the net.

Was wondering if anyone was interested in a meet maybe, I was thinking a trip to see Spiderman 2 perhaps (I figure I should try and see as many films in the cinema as I can before I go, So I'm open to just about any film thats out)

Please leave your thoughts.

9. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Will you be leaving after the school holidays start? I'll be in Perth at the start of the holidays if there's a meet then.
    I've never been to Wiluna but I know people who have worked there briefly. Pretty small (sometimes rough) town from what I've heard. Not much shopping there. Apparently just one small shop that may or may not open on any given day. :p I suppose I'll live closer to you than any other fanforcers once you're there.

10. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    I'd like to catch up wit you before I leave dude, I'm flying out on the 8th of July, so lemme know when you're up for stuff,

We should have at least one game of LotR before then ;)

11. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    I'm hoping to leave in the middle of the school holidays and because I was already on holidays when I handed in my notice I'm free basically every day until it's time to leave.

12. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Is anyone interested in seeing Spiderman 2 this saturday or sunday night, register your interest please.

13. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I'll be there a week too late. :( I'd like to see that while I'm in Perth though.

14. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    If I get everything done, packed and ready to go, or at least in a state that I am confident I can finish off by Wednesday morning, My son and I will come along for our second viewing.

That is if it's at the Galleria.

15. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I'll be up for a galleria viewing if I'm there next weekend as I think I might be.

16. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Saw it on wednesday, not sure I can afford to see it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.