main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga We'll always be together, right? Dar/Etain

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by re_ka2107, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. re_ka2107

re_ka2107 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2009
    Thanks to everyone who commented on my oneshot

Skydome Botanical gardens?

There was something Etain wasn?t telling him.

?Want to see the trees next?? Etain asked excitedly. Dar nodded, hoping she wouldn?t pick up on his somber mood.

He was happy to spend some time with her, even if it was while he was in such a weird mood.

After seeing the trees, they went to the café, when Dar decided to spend some of Kal?buir?s money. He bought caf and pastries for both of them, and they sat next to each other, gazing out at the artificial sunset.

Etain looked at him, probably picking up on his mood.

?What?s wrong, Dar??

?Nothing. You?d tell me if anything was wrong, wouldn?t you?? he asked, feeling ridiculous.

She hesitated for a split second, but Darman noticed.

?Of course.?

?Okay, thanks.? he said, a little too quickly.

Etain rested her head against Darman?s shoulder.

?We?ll always be together, right?? he asked.

Etain looked up at him with eyes burning with pain.

?In our hearts we will.? As she said that, Etain leaned back against his shoulder.

Dar decided that was an answer that would be the most likely to be true?in the long run.

Darman and Etain sat close, watching the sun set, and praying what had just been an unspoken attempt at separation would never come to pass.

2. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    I liked this! One of my favorite 'ships!

I love the way how you write Darman! He sounds like both a child and an adult at the same time, which captures the whole thing of how he's aged into his twenties when he's actually in his teens.

This fic also kinda makes me a little sad, because anyone who's read Order 66 knows what happens to Etain...:_|

=D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.