New Hamp Well.... HELLO EVERYONE !!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    HI Guy's !!

Well... I'm back.

I know, I can hear all the cheers out there. lol As well as all the crying. lol

So.. it has been sometime since my last post. I am sorry for that. Even though I have talked to everyone out there for the most part. I felt I just need sometime away from the broads for a while. A little vacation so to say.

I figured I'd let cooler heads prevail, and as you can see... here "I am". lol

So, to clear everything up for you all and give you all the latest news on club happenings. Here goes...

I believe by now everyone has heard one thing or another about our past treasurer. Well, let start with this.... He is now "Our Past" treasurer. We will look for a new one in the near future. Anyways...

He had a falling out with a few members of the group on their believes and practice. Plus he may have been a little baby of sorts for not getting he way on things. Now just to let everyone know so we are all on the same page. He took with him our clubs funds. That is correct, he still has them to the best of our knowledge. And with this going on now for the last 4+ months. We believe now we will never see then again. So we as a group are out of around $800. There is not much we can do about it as well. We have looked in to it with both the local Police and even a free advise lawyer.

It would... in the end take so long and cost us more than we have in club funds to try to get the money back. So... we have decide to stop. That's right stop. After trying mult. times to resolve this thought emails and phone call and even compromise . We well be the big person here and move on. I'd like to thank everyone for they're great ideas on other "things" to do. lol But I feel this is the best curse of action, thanks! We can take it as a life lesson so to say. We'll just start over, we have done it before and can do it again.

What gets me is that he seemed to be a nice guy, that everyone got a long with and was cool to hang out with. But in the end... He turned out to "DO" everything he was saying we did. Talk about calling the kettle black. Oh my...lol So with this behind us. I look forward to getting started up again.

We have a lot of great events coming up soon. From community events, events with Make-A-Wish and some awesome shows coming soon like SMF. I well even be hosting a in store event soon at FYE in Concord for the release of Clone Wars Season 1 to DVD. So I look forward to getting catch up on all the post over the next few days.

So here is to the future... the Force has been strong with us... and it will stay strong with us! Hey... this coming year will be a BIG one for use. We have C5 coming next year as well as our 10th. Anniversy !! That's right the BIG 10! I look forward to a great year to come. I'm sure it will be AWESOME!

We will be kicking off our group start up with an event on Oct 10th. You all can find more info on it under the event listing. After that we will be moving on to the Star Wars in concert! in Manchester on Nov 12th? I think? So I hope to see everyone posting again soon.

SeeYa,

TK

PS> A couple extra things ... I would like to thanks John for all his time and effort he has put in to trying to get our club funds back. Thank you! And a thanks to Brandon for holding down the fort here on the broads. Thanks!
  2. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    Since we cant go kick his butt we can call JUDGE JUDY its a real court and if they pick your or like you case its FREE! Same with the peoples court. WELL ENOUGH ABOUT THAT.

Glad to see you back on along with john he must be hook up now and V been on lately too. PETE, ANDY, JAMES, SHELLY and NEW COMERS hope to hear from yous guys too!

WERE THE BIG 10 IN o10 SWEET! LOT GOING ON IN 2010, so lets do it and do it good!
  3. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    It's about time you dragged yourself back in here!! Welcome back! [:D]
  4. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    John... Thanks!

Brandon... I have NO idea what to say to your post.

TK
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.