main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Well hello there.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by B3, Jan 21, 2014.

1. B3

B3 Chosen One star 6

Jan 21, 2014
    Hiya. I've been a lurker here for some time, but except for a brief foray into the temp boards, I haven't really participated. Now that the ST is on the way I've decided to jump on in. Here goes...

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Bail B. Baobab: Welcome to the forums. If it's sequel discussion you seek, let me be the first to say "hi". Get involved, have fun, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns.

3. B3

B3 Chosen One star 6

Jan 21, 2014
    Thanks for the welcome! I'm here for it all, from Ep. VII to the Holiday Special.
    But yeah, very excited to watch the new era unfold. Also scared. But I intend to enjoy the ride.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    It's a pleasure to meet another person who has the Life Day song as their ringtone.

5. B3

B3 Chosen One star 6

Jan 21, 2014
    Actually, it's "Goodnight but Not Goodbye".

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    A much better choice...

Jedi Knight Fett and B3 like this.
  7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    How did you figure that out? :confused:

No matter what kind of ring tone you have... Welcome to the boards! :D

The ride through the time of new movies will be filled with ups and downs and so it'll be only for one with a good stomach. ;)

Enjoy it! :D

8. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    They said they were a fan of the "Holiday Special". That takes a strong tolerance for bad Star Wars. :p I was just joking about the ringtone. I doubt many people are rocking out to the Life Day song... at least willingly...

9. B3

B3 Chosen One star 6

Jan 21, 2014
    Just to be clear, none of my ringtones are from the SWHS.
    Now, however, I'm trying to imagine a situation in which one would be forced to rock out to the Life Day song unwillingly. Disturbing.

10. It Is Your Destiny

It Is Your Destiny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 1, 2014
    Bail B. Baobab

Hello there. :) I've lurked for a while myself. Especially when it came to sequel discussion. However, I recently decided to jump on in (to use your words :D). The wonderful staff and many courteous users make for a pleasant experience.

I'm a bit scared about the new era as well, but my high hopes seem to override the nagging doubts. Hope to see you at the Episode VII forum. It's undoubtedly an exciting time! Enjoy the boards.

Bail B. Baobab likes this.
  11. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    I may sing it in the shower today just to be the only person on earth who ever did so.

Shira A'dola likes this.
  12. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    [face_laugh] Guess so... :p

Btw my ringtone is a SWish one, just not HS, of course! ;)

13. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
  14. B3

B3 Chosen One star 6

Jan 21, 2014
    [face_laugh]
    Thanks, it's been fun so far.

Have we met?