main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Well hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Dark-lord97, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Dark-lord97

Dark-lord97 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 8, 2014
    Hi there!

It's pretty late here(Sweden), so I am going to sum this up quick.

I just signed up on this forum, I am a 17 year old Star Wars-fan and a member of the Swedish forum starwars.se since 2009. I just figured this place might be a little bit more active, so I decided to check it out, and guess what? I was right! :p I am hoping for a good time with you folks.

Loving Rebels so far and looking forward to the premier of The Force Awakens, as well as the new BattleFront game.

2. Commander Krix

Commander Krix Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 18, 2013
    Welcome to the forums! :)

You're definitely correct about this place being active, but not only active, as well as crazy fun! :D

Looking forward to the new Battlefront!? *High five* I can't wait for it! :p

Hope you have fun and contribute to the craziness of these forums. See you around! ;)

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

Do you like the clone wars and if you hang around the TV section you will find me there

Welcome.

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Dark- Lord97! :)

Nice to meet another one from Europe. I'm from Germany myself. There are more from the nordic countries. Have you visit your local FanForce already? If not, it's worth a look. You'll find more crazy SW fans from your area there. Much fun to meet them! :D

Enjoy your stay! :)