Well, how was everyone's summer?

Discussion in 'Monroe and West Monroe, LA' started by Jedi Dante Ky, Aug 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Master

star 1
    With the summer coming to an end, how has everyone's summer been? I know Episode 3 was great as was Batman Begins. I am now Coach Davis as I coach WR/DB's at Riser Middle School. What about everyone else?
  2. DARTH_CONFEDERATE Force Ghost

star 5
    My summer was crap. The only things I did besides work was watch ROTS 3 times and marathons of the Dukes of Hazzard on CMT.
  3. mybad4990 Jedi Knight

star 2
    My summer wasn't very crap, just very,very, boring. Besides seeeing ROTS,there aint been nothing much else to intrest me. I'm so bored i'm ready for school to start.
  4. DARTH_CONFEDERATE Force Ghost

star 5
    I started yesterday. There are some people I would rather never see again. Most people actually. Most people, except for about fifty, are nothing but a bunch of dumb pot heads that don't care about anything except for pretending to be a "pimp" anf having a lot of "hoes". My last year though.
  5. DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    It was decent, mostly because of a recent spate of Halo tournaments I've been invited to.
  6. MASTER_JEDI_RN Jedi Master

star 2
    Mine was good. I enjoyed watching ROTS with the Sacramento Valley Rouge Force (SVRF). We all showed up at a nearby theater with lots of people in costume.

We(SVRF)also went down to San Francisco and saw ROTS on the digital screen there with the San Francisco Fan Force a few weeks later. It was killer! Do you guys have a digital screen nearby?

Other than that, we're waiting for the DVD release in Nov. You guys take it easy. [face_peace]

MJ

7. yodahs-daddy Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think the nearest Digital screen by us is about 150 miles away, I could be wrong on the mileage but it's about that..
    My summer was ok, not to terribly bad, but I wished I had a real job, I wanted to work at a resturaunt somewhere, oh well, school starts this Wednesday for me, but I am going out of town this coming Sunday through Sunday so I will miss the first 3 days of school.... :D haha.
  8. Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Master

star 1
    Gang, sorry I haven't been on much lately. Been having a lot of family issues lately. I haven't forgotten about us just trying to get some unexpected irons out of the fire.
  9. yodahs-daddy Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  10. mybad4990 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have been having problems here too. My computer got fried by lightning two weeks ago,and i am over at my g-ma's hose checking some stuff.

Oh,and if any of you guys are interested in WWE wrestling, me and a friend of mine will be at a WWE RAW live event in monroe on Sept.11,if anyone wants to go or is going.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.