main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Well, how was everyone's summer?

Discussion in 'Archive: Monroe and West Monroe, LA' started by Jedi Dante Ky, Aug 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Dante Ky

Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2000
    With the summer coming to an end, how has everyone's summer been? I know Episode 3 was great as was Batman Begins. I am now Coach Davis as I coach WR/DB's at Riser Middle School. What about everyone else?

2. DARTH_CONFEDERATE

DARTH_CONFEDERATE Jedi Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    My summer was crap. The only things I did besides work was watch ROTS 3 times and marathons of the Dukes of Hazzard on CMT.

3. mybad4990

mybad4990 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2005
    My summer wasn't very crap, just very,very, boring. Besides seeeing ROTS,there aint been nothing much else to intrest me. I'm so bored i'm ready for school to start.

4. DARTH_CONFEDERATE

DARTH_CONFEDERATE Jedi Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    I started yesterday. There are some people I would rather never see again. Most people actually. Most people, except for about fifty, are nothing but a bunch of dumb pot heads that don't care about anything except for pretending to be a "pimp" anf having a lot of "hoes". My last year though.

5. DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0

DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2003
    It was decent, mostly because of a recent spate of Halo tournaments I've been invited to.

6. MASTER_JEDI_RN

MASTER_JEDI_RN Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    Mine was good. I enjoyed watching ROTS with the Sacramento Valley Rouge Force (SVRF). We all showed up at a nearby theater with lots of people in costume.

We(SVRF)also went down to San Francisco and saw ROTS on the digital screen there with the San Francisco Fan Force a few weeks later. It was killer! Do you guys have a digital screen nearby?

Other than that, we're waiting for the DVD release in Nov. You guys take it easy. [face_peace]

MJ

7. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    I think the nearest Digital screen by us is about 150 miles away, I could be wrong on the mileage but it's about that..
    My summer was ok, not to terribly bad, but I wished I had a real job, I wanted to work at a resturaunt somewhere, oh well, school starts this Wednesday for me, but I am going out of town this coming Sunday through Sunday so I will miss the first 3 days of school.... :D haha.

8. Jedi Dante Ky

Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2000
    Gang, sorry I haven't been on much lately. Been having a lot of family issues lately. I haven't forgotten about us just trying to get some unexpected irons out of the fire.

9. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    No prob man.

10. mybad4990

mybad4990 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2005
    I have been having problems here too. My computer got fried by lightning two weeks ago,and i am over at my g-ma's hose checking some stuff.

Oh,and if any of you guys are interested in WWE wrestling, me and a friend of mine will be at a WWE RAW live event in monroe on Sept.11,if anyone wants to go or is going.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.