main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Well I'm here at last...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Lorovus, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorovus

Lorovus Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2006
    Well it seems I have arrived to a rather huge community... How frightening...
    My name is Lorovus as you can see, I'm a newcomer, and I hope that I'll be able to be good member of these boards. My age is 17, and I frequently visit other forums as well. I do like computer games, especially RTS and RPG or MMORPGs. I like almost all style of music... aaand well that's all I can tell for starters...

Anyway, there are so many forums/sections here I don't even know where I should go. I'm not used to such highly acitve forums...

2. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    w00t, finally! Good to see you here dude, about time you made it :p

Now, I'll just link you to the shiny Index and let Daniel and Sabine cover the rest :p

3. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Hello there! Welcome to the boards! :)
    I'm LadyDarth from Ogame. ;)

Make yourself at home and may the Force be with you! :D

4. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    Welcome Lorovus, enjoy your stay.:)

5. Lorovus

Lorovus Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2006
    Thank you, and hello LadyDarth... I'm still trying to find my place in this place... but I think it'll be a lot easier with Cobra's guide.

6. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Cover the rest of it? Do I have to? Oh, well, I guess I can. Oh, know his Map of the Boards, eh? That is one of those most helpful links. Oh, already found the index? That's pretty helpful since it lists all the helpful threads here. Hmm... what to say.

Welcome to the boards!

If you have any questions, we'll be happy to answer them. You're also free to hang out for as long as you'd like in this forum, we have a couple really great social threads, so stop on by. Don't be shy to explore, but I'm sure Cobra will help you out a lot.

Enjoy!

7. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    Heh, some help I am. I linked to the map and labelled it the index :oops:

8. sccrman95

sccrman95 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2004
    Welcome Lorovus. :) Feel free to PM with any questions.

Sccrman95

9. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Thanks for the work. :p

Welcome Lorovus! :)

It's always nice to see a new face and I'm sure you'll find your place here very fast. I like to suggest to go through all the different boards on your own and lurk around a bit. This way you get a feeling for the board and you find your personal most interesting boards fast. :)

I just took a look at your profile and saw where you live. Did you know that our RPG is placed in that city? I haven't been there yet, but it must be very interesting there. :D

Mhm, maybe you want to meet some other SW fans from your area online and maybe in RL? Then take a look at slavic countries. :)

Have much fun and see you around. :)

10. Lorovus

Lorovus Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2006
    Thank you for the kind accomedations and for the links and for all the suggests that you gave me. Anyway, Budapest isn't really interesting, but of course it isn't for me 'cause I live there. Also, hungarians are known as big complainers so ... ummm... but I'm not that bad. :p

11. BenStriker

BenStriker Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2006
    Hello Lorovus. I just came aboard yesterday and everyone has been really helpful. I'm sure you'll like it here too.

12. Master-Kenobi

Master-Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2002
    Hi Lorovus :)

Welcome to the JC...I know it's big..but you'll get use to it...anyways have fun posting and may the force be with you

See you around :D

13. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    Welcome my friend.

You stated that you like RP...then you would like the RP board...(I had a duh moment)...There are two parts..Star Wars related and then...other.

There is the SWC...where anything pertaining to SW, but you can't seem to find a place for, this is the place where you would cram it in.

The JCC is where you can discuss anything that is on your mind...but it must follow the TOS

you can find many links around to get to the TOS if you want to read it...(I didn't and was banned the first day. So i know the TOS to be true)

ALSO...IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS! do not hesitate to post your problem in Communications under ADMINISTRATION...

and, if there is something you need help with, you can also send me a PM. I will do my best to help you in any means possible.
    and you can just send me a PM for the heck of it. I want to be your friend.

I hope you have fun.
    and May the FOrce be with you. Always

-Zelda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.