Well, Punk, You've Got To Ask Yourself One Question.

Discussion in 'Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa, Nov 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Do I feel lucky? Well? Do ya?
  2. PrincessKenobi New Films Manager of DOOM

Manager
    star 6
    Now that your back Smuggler I sure do. :)

~PK~
  3. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Awwww, shucks Sonja. Good to see you in the process of being back as well. :)
  4. PrincessKenobi New Films Manager of DOOM

Manager
    star 6
    Well work should be alot less stressful this week. So, it should be a great week.

~PK~
  5. Darth_AYBABTU Force Ghost

star 6

Didn't we vote Smuggler out? Isn't the point of the game that we remove the players that we don't want here? The other intruders are fine, but why bring back a loser? Didn't we, and the JC, vote to remove him from the game?

Way to go, whoever is in charge of this farce. You once again illustrate your egregious lack of capacity for reason, not to mention understanding ot the very point of the game.

AYBABTU

6. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    Rhett: If the point was to remove people we don't want in here, you would have been out in week one.

Nice colors SOME.
  7. Darth_AYBABTU Force Ghost

star 6

That's an odd assertion, since I was placed up for a vote by the full JC in week one, yet here I am.

Back to school, little boy.

AYBABTU

8. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Didn't we vote Smuggler out? Isn't the point of the game that we remove the players that we don't want here? The other intruders are fine, but why bring back a loser? Didn't we, and the JC, vote to remove him from the game?

Way to go, whoever is in charge of this farce. You once again illustrate your egregious lack of capacity for reason, not to mention understanding ot the very point of the game.

Oh, quit that pissing for once in your life. I know you don't want me here but I really don't give a damn. I'm just here for a week. You're just going to have to put up with it.

Have a nice day, poochie. :)

Nice colors SOME.

Thank you.
  9. Darth_AYBABTU Force Ghost

star 6

How does it feel to be allowed back into the game that you lost, even though you weren't good enough to stick around the first time? I'd be ashamed to come back. But I guess you have no shame.

AYBABTU

10. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    I really don't have any feelings on it. You got me out, AYBABTU, but I feel no shame in that. It's just a game and I really couldn't care less about it anymore.

And you seem to be ignorant in the fact that I'm just back for a week, not as a housemate. Why should I care about my past in this game?
  11. Darth_AYBABTU Force Ghost

star 6

I'm not surprised that the point is lost on you.

AYBABTU

12. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Sweet of you to say. :)

You really need something to do, don't you?
  13. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I think he's rather enjoying making fun of everyone here.

I know I am.
  14. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    Rhett: You're an idiot. Your bold assertions and wild accusations provide quality comic relief in this place. You have my pity. There is no doubt that you're pathetic.

This all sounds like something you would say.
    I don't usually make comments like that.
    However I just thought I would have fun with it.

-Seldon
  15. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    So, back on topic, you must be getting sick of Rhett pissing at you 24/7 in this place. Though it is kind of funny how he gets so juvinile about this while he's accusing us of such things. :p
  16. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    I don't take anything he says as value.

I excel at both History and English at school and am in the top 10% of my graduating class. I really could care less about what Rhett says. I hold myself in high esteem and his baseless accusations are just something to laugh at.

I have found that Rhett needs to attack someone at all times. Before SOME was voted out it was him now it is me. I don't take it personal, it is not my problem....it is his.

-Seldon
  17. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Can you make a post about Rhett without using the term "baseless accusations"?

PS - Being in the top 10% of your high school class means nothing. Some people take easier classes than others. Some study way more than others. Being in the top 10% really doesn't say a lot about how smart you really are.

PPS - I wonder about any school that has you excelling in English.
  18. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    Well I take the most difficult courses avaliable.
    I understand what you're saying, however in my case I took the most difficult schedule possible.

I'm leaving with six AP classes, on top of all the honors ones. I'm regarded as one of the top three history students in my graduating class.

The English Department only teaches literature and no grammar at all. I am regarded as one of the best essay writers in my AP Literature course.

I have taken,
    AP European History
    AP US History
    AP Human Geography
    AP Literature
    AP Biology II
    AP Chemistry II
    Physics I Honors
    Chemistry I Honors
    Biology I Honors
    World History I Honors
    English I-III Honors
    French I-IV Honors
    Functions Honors
    Algebra II Honors
    Geometry (regular)
    Algebra I (regular)

Those are some of the courses I have taken.
    It is by no means an easy schedule but I do well.

PS: Based on state testing, my school is ranked as above the standard. So it is doing well for itself.

-Seldon
  19. BaronFel88 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Heh, my sophomore English teacher in high school was pretty anal with grammar, but she whip everyone into shape by the end.

Now that I think about it more, I miss high school! :_|
  20. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    *whipped

She obviously didn't do that good of a job.
  21. BaronFel88 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Actually, I meant to type "did." But hey, don't stop checking grammar on an internet message board, cause lord knows there aren't more important things to do.
  22. Salty Force Ghost

star 5
    The animosity in this forum is at a fever pitch. It's too bad I'm only here for a week. This could be a lot of fun.
  23. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Indeed. [face_laugh]

Can you make a post about Rhett without using the term "baseless accusations"?

I believe he stole that one from me. I used it all the time when I was in this forum.
  24. PrincessKenobi New Films Manager of DOOM

Manager
    star 6
    Seldon don't you go to school in Rhode Island? If so, I don't see it having that many High Schools in comparison to other places, such as CA or NY. So should we really be shocked that your school is one of the top in the state.

~PK~
  25. BaronFel88 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    PPS - I wonder about any school that has you excelling in English.

You do realize English classes do more than reinforce grammar skills, right?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.