main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Well shut my mouth

Discussion in 'Archive: Abilene, TX' started by BroodMcEto, Mar 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    or not. What's going on here? Let's say we start gearing up to meet again!

2. SPECTOR

SPECTOR Jedi Master star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    were to and when?

3. strwrshrln

strwrshrln Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    I will be out of town this weekend. So it would have to be next weekend.

Harlan

4. Irby_Wan_Kenirby

Irby_Wan_Kenirby Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2002
    Perhaps we should just do the regular thing at the regular place. Hey Harlan! When will you ever be able to make it to a meeting? I say we have it this weekend. Our regular meeting time is coming up and we missed this month's regular meeting so my Mezamiz Coke Float level is severely low. Well, what do you guys think?

5. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Friday night? the 4th? Mezamiz at 8ish? Sound good?

6. SPECTOR

Jun 2, 2002
  7. Irby_Wan_Kenirby

Aug 11, 2002
    So did you guys meet? I got sick off of some Subway....Dang meatball subs... I finally tried some solid food today and I am keeping it down so. I should be present for the regularly scheduled meeting. That is if I can keep from eating any Subway.(no problem there)

8. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Say wha? I just had a meatball sub yesterday! I guess my iron-like stomach can digest anything and not be harmed! (insert fake loud japanese animé voiceover here) No really... sorry that the sub harmed you. I had them nuke mine for 5 seconds... dunno if that helped.

We still on for Fri, right?

9. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Well, it's Thursday night and no one has said anything, so I guess we'll all be there tomorrow evening? I'll be there about 8p. See ya there.

10. SPECTOR

Jun 2, 2002
    Hopefully I'll be there in a few hours, if not, I give you all permission to meet without me. :p

11. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Had a great time guys! And by guys I mean Harlan and David. Good pics from the race, Harlan... We definitely need to set up a game night, but no trivia...

12. Irby_Wan_Kenirby

Aug 11, 2002
    Hey guys... So? whats going on with everybody? David! Any word on when you will be coming back to the States? Toby, I tried to pay you a visit at Starbucks but I guess I just not lucky enough to ever catch you. They said you left at 11A.M. or so and I was in there about 12:30P.M. Hey, Sorry that I missed the meeting guys, If you will notice I kinda got my dates screwed up. Toby, Are you going to be working this saturday the 26th? I will be in Abilene all day that day so I figured If you guys wanna have another meeting that day I will be in town. Anyway I hope someone reads this. I noticed nothing has been posted since the 7th.

13. Yoda525907

Yoda525907 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 13, 2002
    Yeah I'm still here. No word yet on when I'll be coming back. I did get a small vaction of sorts though. A typhoon was suspected to hit here a while back so we packed all the planes, a few maintence guys( including your's truly) and sent them to Hawaii for a few sun-filled days. I had a blast and spent a lot of money. I still can't beleive that they are seriouly going to pay me for that trip. Anyway things are good here. Just getting through day by day. I hope that we do get to come home soon though. Well, I'll talk to you guys later. Dave.

14. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Sorry... I was there on the 23d, I must have stepped out for some reason, tho I doubt it was lunch. And, yeah, I was there all day on Saturday, but I didn't get to eat until late, so I was a grumpy wookiee.
    David, glad to hear ya got a trip to Hawaii. Be sure to bring back pics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.