main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Well? (SPOILERS!)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JoeSunrider, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bolantej

bolantej Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2005
    does this mean i suck 'cause i have only seen it once?! might go this weekend, but been too busy working everyday. I would love to go with y'all to sf. been reading the book though, and man is it good! lots more to it. although with ym busy schedule, i've only been able to get to page 50 or so HAHAH! well, off to go drink some sake, and take a nap.

2. DarthRidiculous

DarthRidiculous Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2000
    I've seen it eleventy-billion times.

/Alex Trebek: "That's not even a real number!"

3. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    i am out of the punk scene now, i got rid of my leather jacket and all my patches.

i'm into screamo/hardcore/post hardcore

4. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    "i am out of the punk scene now, i got rid of my leather jacket and all my patches."

Thank the maker! Hard rock bro ... all the way!!

5. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Coolness AJ we have that too.

speaking of the radio contection, as many of you know I had my beef with kdvs awhile back and for awhile I dropped everything I was doing over there.

I've returned to the station....in a Rogue sort of way....is there any other?

I'm gone back to helping a selected set of DJ's on the side, I wont help the station directly (beep them). Also I doubt I'll go on the air again unless I can convince the DJ boyz to make a comeback (which I'm working on)..but you never know.

Being ME I kept working on projects I started before the session show crash and burn....and it's paid off BIG TIME!! again.

Over the next few weeks...hopefully months I'll have a series of sneak preview passes to offer, mini posters, and other "odd" promo items (LDV knows a few of them).

Also they (the PR people) are sending me out in the field to do some dirty work, so from time to time I might ask for volunteers on the more fun missions. (still working on that F.F mission AJ)

As a taste I've got Passes to offer for "HIGH TENSION" showing Wednesday 6/8 at the Century Stadium.
    www.hightensionmovie.com

6. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Ok put #9 in the viewing books for me. Like all the times I have seen it before, I see something new every time. But this time, it was a wickedly suprising discovery. Anyone else catch Anakin's eyes as he's laying there, hacked, slashed, sliced and diced, but before he is a crispy critter? He looks up at Obi-Wan and his normal eyes turn to Sith eyes. It's a great effect!

7. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    Yeah. I saw that too. Wierd huh?

8. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    still working on that F.F mission AJ

sweet dude.

9. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    I'm going again Friday. Number 5 right there.

10. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh just got done watching it for my 10th time [without even leaving my home!] ;) Muahhahahaahhahahahaa!!

It was very nice quality too!

11. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    <Vader>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!</Vader>

12. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    <Palpatine> Gooood. I can feal your anger. It makes you strong.

13. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Aww...LDV has truly gone to the dark side. I'm still on #2, but can't wait to see it again!

14. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    You are just now finding that out? ;)

15. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    What can I say? I always hope my Rogues will resist temptation. Though I should know better from you. ;)

16. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Hey now with me on the dark side, we hit our enemies high and low ... coughmarkmorfordcoughmarkmorfordcough ;)

17. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    "Hey now with me on the dark side, we hit our enemies high and low ..."

Yep. Its happened to me several times. Especialy from LVD.

18. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Hey Rogues

Turn your multiple attendance of Episode III into Pinball Gold!

Looks like starwars.com is having a contest for amount of viewing this weekend.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/theater/news20050608.html

19. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    LDV: Bootleg DVDs give you access to movies in a way some consider to be... unnatural.
    Joe: Is it possible to gain this DVD?
    LDV: Not from a Blockbuster.

Hee hee, someone from my work is hooking me up. >_>

HOWEVER, I am STILL going to be FIRST in line to buy the ROTS DVD on November 1st, and I may even spring for *sigh* the 6-disc box set.

20. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Funny stuff!!

Would you consider buying your stuff at a midnight party in San Francisco? A joint SVRF/SFFF party is in the works. ;)

21. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    Its very dangerous putting them together. I don't think Joe can handle it. I don't trust him

22. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Joint SVRF/SFFF party?!
    I'm soooo in!
    And by November I should be living near Sac and have a *gasp* paying job!

23. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    tionne that is great not so far for you to travel i think starting november and rodger rodger on that thing that was mentioned . my bad

24. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    LDV: Bootleg DVDs give you access to movies in a way some consider to be... unnatural.
    Joe: Is it possible to gain this DVD?
    LDV: Not from a Blockbuster.

Now that is funny..well might as well throw on my two bits.

LDV: Have they asked you to betray the FBI warnings? Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis "the bootleg"?
    Joe: No
    LDV: Of course not, it's not a story the Jedi would tell. Darth Plagueis "the bootleg" was so powerful he could even get Paris Hilton's videos minutes after she made them.
    Joe. No
    LDV:He had such a knowledge of black market films that he could even first run movies sometimes even before they were in theaters.
    Joe: What happened to him?
    LDV: He was so powerful he could get any movie anytime he wanted, but one day his Apprentice found a video of him dancing in his spider-man underoos and put it on the internet for all to see.
    Joe: Pooped his pants didn't he?
    LDV: Yes yes he did. Henchforth he was known as Darth Depends and mocked openly. Now he only has access to Bootlegs of re-dubbed Sailor Moon video's and sits around all day eating Chef Boy am I Hungry.

*I guess the moral is, don't deal in bootleg movies or you'll end up sitting around in a pair of depends eating Chef Boy am I hungry all day.

25. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.