main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Well, that YouTube reviewer guy has dissed the Clone Wars now.

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Mond, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    Then why, might I ask, do you watch TCW if you have so many problems with it?

And actually, most SW fans do dis on TCW due to it being animated. I've seen it plenty of times. One example is the YouTube guy, stating that it's a Saturday morning cartoon. He's probably never even watched it.

2. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Stating that it's a "Saturday morning cartoon" doesn't necessarily mean he hates the show because it's animated. Most SW fans "dis" the show because it steam rolls over previous canon and certain characters are pointless. (*cough* Ahsoka)

I maybe negative toward the series, but I do like the clones and their individual personalities.

3. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    YouTube reviews? Pffft...[face_talk_hand]

4. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    This.

The only reason this guy has a following is that the internet is full of people trying to reaffirm their opinion on the PT as cold hard fact, wanting little or even no room for debate. While I respect that guy's opinion (despite his rumour-mongering and ill research) I honestly can't give a crap about what he has to say.

5. Mond

Mond Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 21, 2009
    I respect his opinion, and I think he's pretty funny here and there, but it's hard for me to respect his opinion about The Clone Wars since he apparently hasn't watched it, based on his comment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.