main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Well that's new (Siri discovers she has an annoying crush on a certain male Jedi)*CH 3!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SiriKenobi12, Jul 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JOINME

JOINME Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2005
    ha ha Siri!
    trying to list the five reasons!

this was funny, as you think its real, and then shes just dreaming.. ;)

So Garens gonna make it hell for them then huh?

nice work!

LOVE AND PEACE.

2. SiriKenobi12

SiriKenobi12 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    Thank you so much for all the reviews! I'm hoping to get another chapter up soon...can you believe it I'm having writers block for fantasies of Obi Wan! :eek: I just don't want them to get to repetitive...lol.

3. DarthMousche

DarthMousche Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2005
    Poor Siri. I'm enjoying her conversations with herself. Darn hormones! Or, rather, darn common sense that gets in the way of hormones! :)

Loving it...

4. Black_Scout

Black_Scout Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2003
    Her conversations with herself are great, they remind me of mine, except hers are slightly more sane. Great story

5. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    LMAO! I love how Siri keeps fantasising about Obi-Wan, it's hysterical. :D Especially when he's the voice in her head. And I very much enjoyed the Wet Obi-Wan image. [face_batting]

Siri scoffed out loud. ?Yeah well that may be true but who does he compete with?? She pulled out a brush and began to run it through her wet hair. ?Well he?s no Xanatos??

Her other voice countered her point. ?That was such a childhood crush we had on Xanatos, that doesn?t count, besides you know Obi Wan is much more attractive than Xanatos ever was.?

:eek: Never! [face_laugh]

Finally the elevator stopped and the doors opened with a swoosh sound, on the other side stood eighteen year old Obi Wan Kenobi wearing nothing but a pair of training pants and seventeen year old Garen Muln in the same attire.

Well, you had to go and make it even more fun by throwing Garen in. =P~

6. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

This is good, I love the fact that Siri has it bad for Obi-wan she can't tell when she's dreaming or not.

Not a bad dream to have though....
    Obi-wan wrapped in my arms ummmm LOVELY[:D]

7. SiriKenobi12

Nov 6, 2004
    Wow, I can't believe all the reviews I got for this story! Guess more and more people love Obi Wan and Siri...either that or more of us understand what Siri is going through. [face_love]

I promise to have a new chapter up soon, work is just keeping me so busy right now. In the next couple of days though, I promise.

Now I just need to work out a new fantasy involving Obi Wan! =P~

8. JOINME

Jul 25, 2005
  9. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    LOL Poor Siri! She has it really bad! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

10. SiriKenobi12

Nov 6, 2004
    A/N: So sorry this took so long to update, I?ve been so incredibly busy with work. Just to let everyone know this is probably the last chapter of this story, I wanted this to be a happy short story! Thank you for all the reviews and I hope you enjoyed it.

*Chapter 3:

The azure glow clashed with violet, the opponents were past the brink of exhaustion with waves of perspiration dripping down their faces. They had been rivals at one point in their lives, always trying to top the other. As they grew closer to maturity they had developed a close friendship, but competition with each other was something they still thrived on.

?Do you yield?? Obi Wan Kenobi asked, trapping his opponent against a wall.

The female Jedi stared down at the blue blade so close to her neck and then at him in his blue/grey eyes, she flashed him a smile that some could consider to be seductive.

?To you?never,?

She then used what was left of her energy and Force pushed him across the room. Siri then used this moment to lean on the wall to catch her breath. Obi Wan picked himself up off the ground (his pride hurt more than anything physical) and slowly made his way towards her.

Siri pushed back her weariness and waited for his attack; he faked a lunged to his left and swung at her from the right. She gracefully dodged his blade, twirled away from him and struck out at him with a downward thrust. Both had trained with each other for so long that they knew each other?s moves as well as their own.

Their blades locked with each other and it seemed like a stand still was going to yet again be the outcome of their duel. They stared at each other; their faces mere inches apart, Siri suddenly felt her body temperature rise as she could feel his breath on her face.

?It?s been hours you know?we should be exhausted.? He exclaimed, his voice straining. ?Do you want to call it??

She pushed her blade into his. ?Not at all, I could go on like this all night.?

?A girl with stamina, I like that.? He winked, causing her a momentary distraction which he used to jump over her head and onto a platform behind her.

Siri turned to face him; he held his weapon at his side and smiled brightly. Annoyance was prominent on her face.

?It?s over Siri, I have the high ground!?

She deactivated her light saber and folded her arms across her chest.

?You and your damn high ground?you can?t always win like that.?

He turned off his laser sword as well and placed his hands on his hips, he couldn?t help smiling at her.

?Give me one example where a battle was lost even though they had the high ground.?

As Siri continued to catch her breath she kept a keen eye on her opponent. She found her gaze lingering on his lean yet sculpted body, noticing the fine lines of his muscles that tightened and contracted with each breath. The sweat dripping down his chest gave him a slight glisten in the light of the sparing room; she found her heart beating rapidly inside her chest.

He looked down at her, the same smile still spread across his face. ?Do you yield??

She placed her hands behind her back and sheepishly smiled in return. ?I will prove you wrong; I will find a battle not won by the high ground.?

He jumped down next to her using the aid of the Force. He looked around the room and noticed it was empty with the exception of them.

?I guess Garen and Luminara got bored,?

Siri looked to where their friends had previously been sitting. ?I guess so,?

Obi Wan took a step towards her, closing the already small gap between their bodies. Siri found herself becoming lost in his scent, even though he had been fighting and was sweaty there was something about it that caused her to lose herself.

?Probably got too hot for them in here,? He muttered softly.

She nodded slowly. ?Possibly,?

He gently ran a hand over her right cheek, taking some loose strands of hair and putting them behind her ear and then leaned in to kiss her. Siri took this opportunity to grab his arms and throw him to the ground on his back.

11. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Hee, hee it just gets better and better.

12. SiriKenobi12

Nov 6, 2004
  13. JOINME

Jul 25, 2005
    Ha ha!! [face_laugh]

I'm sad it ended so soon :( but..

[face_laugh] great ending! =D=

Do you ever wonder if sparring is their idea of foreplay?? Garen wondered.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Fantastic! Yep, Siri, you definitely got it bad. ;) :D

14. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2005
    the end?!?! nooooooooooooooo! :D

i just loved siri's fantasies about obi-wan. and the way he was so seemingly unaware of what was going on (yeah right!) i would love to see what happens next...

15. SiriKenobi12

Nov 6, 2004
    Well aabbccdd what happens next is suppose to be "Secrets of the Jedi" but if any plot bunnies bite for this story I'll add more chapters, I promise!

16. lost_jedii

lost_jedii Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2005
    Wow, great story!!!! I just read it, great job!!! =D= =D=

I love Siri's thoughts on Obi and he's so oblivious :D He's so obliviously cute :p

I wished I was the one that he was pulling off that ledge in the first post :D :p

Please write another chapter!! Pllleeeeeeeaaaassseeeeeee....no pressure or anything though :D

17. Jedikma

Jedikma Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    I hate to see this end, too, but I loved the ending. [face_love]

Love Garen's comment about foreplay. ;) [face_laugh]

Another wonderful story!!! =D=

[:D]

18. padawan-grasshopper

padawan-grasshopper Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 2004
    [face_laugh] This is great![face_laugh]

19. Master_Talek

Master_Talek Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 3, 2005
    [face_laugh] This is a great story!

It really made my day, hope to see more of your stories.

20. jeditachi

jeditachi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 9, 2005

Great ending! :) This is such a cute fic, SiriKenobi12! [face_love]

21. SiriKenobi12

Nov 6, 2004
    [:D] to all my readers!

22. R4_D4

R4_D4 Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2005
    Love the story!!!!!! [face_love]

23. Neo-Paladin

Neo-Paladin Jedi Master star 4

Dec 10, 2004
    I really like how you're keeping the same pattern in each chapter. It's quite amusing. Seeing Siri twisting in the wind is pretty amusing too. :)

24. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    Ahhhh!! I thought the first half of that post was real! And it wasn't! :_| [face_laugh] And then I thought Siri's daydream (or maybe that's fantasy) was about to come true, but it didn't. But I still loved it, the tension between Obi and Siri was great. :D

?I know, but sometimes I think it would do us all a favor if they just got it out of their systems if you know what I mean.?

?Garen, we always know what you mean.? Luminara laughed.

Oh, Garen. [face_love]

25. corellian-jedi

corellian-jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 2005
    I loved it! That was very sweet.:*

Too bad it ended.:_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.