main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Well, the Beef Baloney Episode Aired...

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by gw2tulsa, Aug 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gw2tulsa

gw2tulsa Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    And Billy was in it for a good part of the show...

Truthfully, these guys made me sick. Of course after what they did with the Delorean and what they did with Dena I was kinda expecting it...

30 Minutes of pure garbage. All these guys did was play clips of them totally insulting the Trek Expo and its attending. Of course they only aired the clips of the REALLY STRANGE people. And in the midsts of it all - BILLY!!! That will teach you to wear a bright orange jumpsuit and a ping pong ball for a helmet :)

Actually, Billy was the only person in this show who was halfway normal. You could tell that you were on to their game and playing along. However, the rest of those poor people... ouch...

I'll have to see when this nightmare is on again, it needs to be recorded... :)

-Gary

2. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    I've seen comercials and a show like this was funny when it was called Tom Green Show. Sadly, they aren't Tom Green. Heck they aren'y even his friend that co-hosts the show.

3. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    "halfway normal".... yeah, I'll take that. :)

I missed it, but I'll try to catch the repeat on Wednesday.

4. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    What channel and time Wednesday?

5. FaceLoran

Oct 10, 1999
    Midnight on channel 71

6. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    So is that midnight tues night/wed morn or wed night/thurs morn? I'll get a capture of that show done if I can find it. I couldn't find it on tvguide.com specifically. You are talking about channel 71 on Cox in Tulsa, right?

7. gw2tulsa

Apr 6, 2002
    Yup, halfway normal...

Remember, you were dressed up in a bright orange jumpsuit with a giant pingpong ball on your head... ;)

This was on Saturday Night at Midnight on Fox. Not sure when/where they re-air it...

-Gary

8. FaceLoran

Oct 10, 1999
    I'm going to assume that it's Wednesday night/Thursday morning on channel 71 on Cox in Tulsa, but it doesn't state for sure on BeefBaloney.com.

9. RogerRoger517

RogerRoger517 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2002
    I saw those guys at the Jazzfest last Saturday. From what I could see their name is pretty accurate. There should be a law allowing some types with video equipment.

10. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Okay, I just watched the episode. No Delorian (sp?) in the episode, probably for the best and their health.

After the intro, all I could think was, "I have seen funnier skits and pranks on a show called 'Jack A**'. "

The show was alright but we could have made a better show on Trek Expo or a show about anything for that matter.

11. gw2tulsa

Apr 6, 2002
    Crud...

I forgot to tape this episode. Did anyone snag it? John at SB21 wants a copy ;)

-Gary

12. pinata242

Apr 29, 2002
    I captured something that night. I haven't looked at it to see what it is. I'll get to that tonight or this weekend, editing it down for content. And, from what I understand, there isn't much :)

13. pinata242

Apr 29, 2002
    Haven't got to this yet... I'm lazy... But, while watching the newest Reno 911! episode tonight (which, by the way, is the best show I've seen in a long time) a commercial aired and Billy had about 5 frames of screen time there.

I'd contact a lawyer and get me some money!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.