Niagara, ON Well, this is interesting....

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Mert_Skywalker, Mar 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mert_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I have always wanted to know what exactley, in dollars, I am worth. So I took the test at humanforsale.com and believe it or not, I am worth exactley $1,954,050.00!!! So I guess all those times I've been told I was cheap arn't true at all... I am also ranked #15 overall for men as far as most expensive (although as of right now it's not updated). I think if you're interested you should take the test and see how you do.
  2. YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada

star 4
    Ummm?. what currency?

If the number you quoted is correct?you are only worth $2.25 Canadian in Turkey Liras.

[face_shocked]

[face_laugh]

;)
  3. Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling

star 4
    How does one estimate a person's value? Isn't that kind of a self-confidence killer if you don't cost what you expect?

And also, who would buy you?? Who would they pay to purchase you? It's all mind-boggling :p

I'm doing the test right now. Are you sure you didn't lie in a few spots? (Nudge nudge)
  4. Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Master

star 3
    Well, I took the quiz and I'm worth.....
    $1,507,040.00.
    that is very interesting. I'm sure though....that the 16 year old girl that's the 2nd highest worth female...i'm sure she lied on the quiz. lol.
  5. Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master

star 4
    This is how much I'm worth!

$1,647,226.00.

And my aunt calls me a cheep date... :D

Shaden
  6. dreamweaver_YJN Jedi Master

star 4
    OK well it says I'm worth $1,914,060.00....but I wanna know if that's because of my 137 IQ....or my "C" bra size...LOL!!!!!! :confused:
  7. BobaFett_YJN Jedi Master

star 4

hmmm.....it says I'm worth $2,481,920.00

8. Woofer Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm only worth $6.17

and thats on a good day.

Today isn't one of those.
  9. Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm sorry graeme, but that $2,000,000 + just doesn't sound right. I think you lied!
    lol.
    Then again, I'm sure you're very smart which might change the value.
  10. dreamweaver_YJN Jedi Master

star 4
    Ohhhhh, it's not the size of his BRAIN that makes him so valuable.......go check the questions on the MALE version of the test!!! ;)
  11. Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Master

star 3
    *walks over to www.humanforsale.com and looks at the males questions...*
    *GASP*
    well....I guess if they ask women their cup size ...THAT would be the equivilant
    Now graeme......did you put 10?? LOL. Cuz if you did, I don't believe you. And I can show you the article in a magazine (YM) I have to show you WHY I wouldn't believe you.
    Ok....my mind's getting dirty now, so I'm gonna stop.
  12. dreamweaver_YJN Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok...well it's like this....see I knew the answer to every question about Graeme except one....although I did have a suspicion....so I did his test for him....and filled in that blank until I got the right "price". Now I know what info went in that particular blank!!!! :D
  13. BobaFett_YJN Jedi Master

star 4
    Noo I didn't do anything like that
  14. Ian_Ball Jedi Master

star 4
    I`m worth $1,799,094.00 If anyone wants to pay in $1 a year installments, PM me and we`ll strike up a deal.
  15. Woofer Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually I'm worth a negative amount. So I decrease everyone's value just by being on the same planet.
  16. jadepadawan Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am at the lowest at 1, 385, 330 which doesn't surprise me a bit!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.