main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

well

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by rechedelphar, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    How did you like ROTS

2. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    Loved it. There were a few things that would have been better (not saying yet because some have not seen it) but I loved evry minute of it.

3. DarthBrett

DarthBrett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    I thought it was nearly perfect. I won't spoil anything either, but all I'm going to say is, that if a certain scene was left in (that's in the book, and was originally shot for the movie itself), it would have been absolutely perfect. For those wondering what I'm talking about, just highlight the black line to read. The scene involves Qui-Gon actually contacting Yoda through the Force aboard the Tantive IV. I really wish this could have made it in. Maybe on the DVD?

The only thing i disliked about the movie is that it made me realize how many different clone figures Hasbro has yet to make. They better get around to it.

4. MoFrinker

MoFrinker Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2005
    I know I might get flamed for this but........while it was a great movie,still somehow I left sad.Not because it was a sad movie,but I'm thinking its because it felt rushed.Yes,I know it had to fit a time frame,but still it left alot unanswered.To me the bad guy wasnt interesting enough(not like Darth Maul/Jango Fett)I would have liked to have seen him take on more Jedi and kill.The part DarthBrett mentions would have been a good highlight had it been in the movie.And while I'm sure they couldnt show all the Jedi go down in a blaze of glory,would have been kinda nice to see more of them,their troops and the planets they were on.Ahhhhhh well,maybe on the DVD huh?
    What other figures beside commanders do you think Hasbro will release?and where was Shaak Ti?

5. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    I saw it today at noon at the Spartan 16. And it was awesome. I was so excited when those trumpets started playing the opening theme. I had a few laughs and cried a few tears, but it was all good. I can't wait to see it again. And I hope to get to go to the Camelot theater and see it digital. That would be so awesome.

6. plokooner2610

plokooner2610 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 10, 2004
    it was cool like me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.