main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Well?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Thumper09, Mar 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    So is anyone gonna officially give details about what was discussed at the last meeting? Inquiring minds want to know!
    <whine>
    (That was for you, Darryl, 'cause I know how much you hate whiney Rebels. :p )

-Katie
    Thumper

2. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    You're all scum. :p

3. Rogue428

Rogue428 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2001
    I have some footage of some of the stuff we made, but my site is having multiple technical difficulties at present, so I have no where to host them...I'll post a new thread when the site comes back up.

4. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    My bad.... my so so so bad...
    Okay we need to coordinate this fast.
    April 4th (?) is a daylight launch of the space shuttle. All thoses interested in showing up in costume at a soon to be designated time to have a group photo taken as the bird goes up behind us, be ready. More details to follow. As a matter of fact if you are in on this, post hear.
    I am in. I'll wear TIE pilot armor.
    Now we just have to find a place for the pic.
    Buzz

5. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    I sadly will not be able to make it.

I'll he in Hawaii. Or however you spell it. lol.

Maybe another time. And the next time I'll have a costume so I'llf it in. :D

6. Sandy

Sandy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2002
    Which Island? I've got lots of travel tips. I lived there for a few years. Franks did as well.

Sandy

7. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    A bunch of the islands I believe. We're taking a cruise.

Is really rather warm there?

And how is the water temperature?

8. Sandy

Jan 16, 2002
    Thumper,

The water is always warm there! See if you have any free time on the cruise? If you guys don't have your downtime activities planned let me know and I'll try to steer you to some lower cost/high entertainment options.

Sandy

9. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Think you got me mixed up with Mayo, Sandy. ;) I'm not goin' anywhere.

-Katie
    Thumper

10. Sandy

Jan 16, 2002
    Duuuhhhhhh! (How stupid)

11. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    It's otay about getting Thumper and I mixed up, Sandy.

I don't think my mom has planned a lot yet. That would be great, if you could list some places.

The only other thing my sister and I have to find out, is where we can practice dance. We'll have to ask the people who are in charge of the ballroom, if we could borrow the stage for about an hour during the day or night, each day when it isn't being used.

Hmmmmmmmm........... :wanders out of thread thinking it over:

12. Sandy

Jan 16, 2002
    Mayo,

Send me an e-mail with the dates and where you'll be. I'll call some friends over there and see if there are any events happenning during your visit. I'll also give you a rundown of the "cool hidden things" that the tourists usually miss. I know practically every inch of Oahu, am well versed on Maui and the Big Island, but can only give you general guidelines on the other islands. Your general adventure level makes a big impact on the things you can do there as well. I presume you'd like to avoid cliff climbing and swimming with sharks.

Sandy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.