Welsh roll call - if you are Welsh, living in Wales, or a friend of Wales, post here

Discussion in 'FF:UK - Wales' started by timbolton, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welshguy Jedi Master

star 4
    Good to have you here Radioski.

It certainl sounds like you have SW in your blood anyway. ;)

Anyone who can do the 6 movies in one sitting has got to be hardcore. Believe me, i've been there, I know how hard it is!

By the way, if you would like any tips or help in deciding what Jedi costume to make, you'll not find a better forum to get tips from.

Nearly every poster here has made a costume in some form, indeed our resident forum mistress Sakara is so good at making cosutmes, shes doing it for a business!

I know this place can get a bit quiet now and again, but don't let that put you off. There's a core group of us Welsh (and English ;) ) fans that can be a mine of information and resources, should you require it. And also, we're a pretty nice buch of people too. ;)

May I suggest that you also post in the main FFUK forum. Don't let the place overwhelm you, just dive in, introduce yourself and get chatting.

Good to have you here.
  2. Hypno Jedi Knight

Name: Hypno (Paul)
    Welsh status: Born and bred

Star Wars related: Fan since I was about 7 years old.
    Had nearly all the old figures at one point.
    Would love to get / be involved in film making (star wars or not), but at the moment can't do much about it as am battling a certain illnes beginning with C, but its a dream that may get fullfilled one day.

Regards
  3. Welshguy Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry to hear about your illness. I hope everything turns out ok.

Since you raised the issue of movies, we are currently thinking about trying to get another fanfilm off the ground. Since "Battle of the Heroes" is nearing completion due to the fine efforts of ODJ, it might be a good opportunity to expand our efforts and make something a little better.

Is that something you would be interested in helping out with?
  4. Hypno Jedi Knight

Definatly.

I'm sure I could bring ideas and enthusiasm. Talent and ability may come slowly lol.

But yeah, would always be happy to lend a hand to things when I could.
  5. Welshguy Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, sounds good.

If you have any ideas or views, then let us know.

It could be that you have the perfect fan film for us already set up and ready to go!!
  6. Tall_Corellian_Chick Jedi Knight

star 1
    *looks up from her study guide*

Oh...er...so, looks like I'm the last one. I heard that the template thing was optional.
    Uh, hello? :D [face_plain]
  7. odj_310388 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Welcome to the Wales forum Tall_Corellian_Chick, dont worry I'm sure your not the last one to find this forum. Heck I was here a good 2-3 years before I realised there was a FanForce Network. :p

Hey hey dont get your hopes up just yet, its kind of gone on hold due to the nice weather, cant work in this kind of heat, my brain goes to mush. :p
  8. Welshguy Jedi Master

star 4
    Tall_Corellian_Chick... Now thats a name I haven't heard in a long time. A long time.

I remember you posted briefly around 2 or 3 years ago? Though I may be making this all up? So what have you been up in since back in the day? Good to have you back again. If your interested in attended a meeting soon, there is one in Cardiff in a couple of weeks and one in Bristol at the end of July. I'm hoping to get a few Welsh posters to attend the Bristol meet, as it seems to be a pretty big (some might say national!) meet of FFUK posters.

The heat doesn funny things to my brain too ODJ. I just cannot work in this kind of weather. I just wonder round my office all day looking out of windows and mumbling to myself about "the damn dog".

We're Welsh god damn it, we're work at our best capacity in dull, grey drizzle!
  9. Revan86 Jedi Knight

star 1
    hello all check out my post for kotor3
  10. Revan86 Jedi Knight

star 1
    revan86:- Geraint Eyton-Jones
    wrexham/wrexsam
    seen all movies played all game that are not on the pc my mine is **** i post in my local libary not to bad but crampt [face_beatup]
    i love rock metal (dragonforce got to love dragon wales force star wars lol)
    played both kotor's through 7 times each crap at spelling if you can't tell an this is the 2nd longst post i have ever done

anyone else from wrexham if so do you play v.t.m (vappire the mascarade) [face_skull] [face_devil] ]-}
  11. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Welcome to the Welsh forums Revan86 ;) :cool:
  12. Welshguy Jedi Master

star 4
    Revan86: Welcome to our small band of posters! So how long have you been into Star Wars?

Say, since you've played KOTOR so many times, you might be able to help me out. I'm playing the first one on the xbox and was wondering if you had any cheats or tips to help me out??
  13. Revan86 Jedi Knight

star 1
    no soz no cheats but chek gamefaq.com there the best i found out there oh one q why the hell is bat-man pic thing can i say that oh yeah i like the leeksaber here's a tip though only use one saber you get a better hit rate that gose for both game and make sure you get death feild[face_skull] , force wave[face_devil] and force strom[face_laugh] the best of the best
  14. Welshguy Jedi Master

star 4
    Well Batman is there because he is played by a Welsh actor (Christian Bale) and we felt that in his cowl, he looked suitably Imperial.

Thanks for the tips on KOTOR dude, i'll be sure to check some out.

What format did you play it on?
  15. Revan86 Jedi Knight

star 1
    welsh-box[face_laugh] i say in my welsh top muhahaahaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa madness is the gift that was given to me muhahaa muhahaahaaaaaa cough cough hack hack

i think he looks like's darth.v's gay-boy come to me my ****
  16. odj_310388 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I need another translation here. [face_hypnotized]
  17. Welshguy Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL

You and me both dude.
  18. Revan86 Jedi Knight

star 1
    sugar rules the mind of the weak muhahaahaaahaaaaaa the devil is a loser and he's my **** for or for worse and you don't care which i'm a blood red sandman coming home8-}

Too weird to live but much too rare to die
  19. Welshguy Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_worried]

Uhmmm......

I've been walking in the footsteps of societies lies, I don't like what I see no more, sometimes I wish that I was blind. Sometimes I walk forever just to stand out in the rain, so no one sees me crying, trying to wash away the pain..

EVERYBODY KEEP THE FAITH!

Kids today don't know real rock music!
  20. Revan86 Jedi Knight

star 1
    that show what you know it's metal this is rock

they call me the leather recuit they called me whylei jack they prayed to heavens above that i whould never ever ever come back (can you here th children.......

i know the spelling is bad mmmmmk
  21. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Mm. Why no polls or petitions to have Big Brother's Glyn and Imogen added to your banner. Welsh z-list celebrities on their eviction, no doubt.
  22. Revan86 Jedi Knight

star 1
    BB bad very bad k good end of topic
  23. Welshguy Jedi Master

star 4
    I hardly think you can put the likes of those BB freaks alongside such Welsh legends as Hopkins, Tom Jones, Dylan Thomas, Batman and Welshguy.

Those people are legends and have made a massive impact on modern culture! BB contestants are just people who happen to be on TV for a little bit and are in no way are comparable.

Little side fact, I work with a woman who's son used to go out with Imogen. She was a proper cow apparantly and he ended up cheating on her with 2 other women!

24. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Plus it means more work for me ... and you don't want to see me turn green and sulk on you all :p
  25. Welshguy Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't make Tim angry, you wouldn't like him when he's angry. :mad:

He throws a hissy fit and locks himself in the toilet for a couple of hours. He stays there until the person responsable begs forgivness and swears to him that he doesn't have a fat arse..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.