We're Baaaaack!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Okay, we just pulled in and things are utter chaos, which theatre are we going to and did anyone already get tickets for us, because Michael is sitting at the Continental right now. Call us ASAP

Jennifer - 303-300-9672
    Jeff - 303-870-8893
  2. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight

star 5
    for the most part we are all going to be at the highlands ranch midnight showing.
  3. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    BOYCOTT THE CONTINENTAL!!!!!! They announced no midnight show prior to tiks going on sale, so we split between Highlands AMC24 and Westminster AMC24. And, Jen, I need ObiW and Lewis Black's last names RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
  4. Joseph_Orion Jedi Master

star 4
    just called Jeff and let him know that Terry had 3 extra tickets. am really hoping he still has em. Also looking for AHPR's number. So try to find that and give jeff or jen a call!!
  5. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight

star 5
    OH yea I do want to thank you all for tryong to get us that lucas figure and I understand why you guys couldnt get them after talking to jeff just now and hearing first hand what was going on I dont blame you guys for not getting involved in it.
  6. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight

star 5
    don't go to the contenental for sure we are boycotting them ass monkey's for sure . luck I didnt fire bomb the place.
  7. Joseph_Orion Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah, the place just sucks anyway lol It's my last choice to see a movie. I'd rather see a movie at Bowles Crossing, that's how bad I think they suck lmao
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.