main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx We're back...(meeting info. included)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Amaryth, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Amaryth

Amaryth Jedi Knight

Jul 6, 2008
    After speaking with Voiddancer, I was able to determine that the Phoenix Fan Force was pretty much dead. I've decided to attempt a resurrection of the group.

Not sure how many, if any, of the old group will be back. Hopefully some will join us along with some new people.

Our forums are at www.phoenixfanforce.com, though I'll also be checking these boards.

Our first "new" official meeting will be Saturday February 9th at Noon. The location is Dave & Buster's at Tempe Marketplace

2000 E Rio Salado Pkwy
    Tempe , AZ 85281

Hope to see you there!

2. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    I would've came, but given the fact that I was the only other one who signed up for the new forums which now are non-existent, I don't think there would have been much to do. If you want, I can invite a few friends for another try next time (like 3-5 people).

3. Amaryth

Amaryth Jedi Knight

Jul 6, 2008
    Sorry you missed it. We actually had several people show up. We're planning for Geeks Night Out on the 2/21. I'll get some more stuff posted ASAP.

4. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Awesome, glad to hear that people showed up after all. I'll definitely put that date in my calendar.

Sent from my Comlink

5. Amaryth

Amaryth Jedi Knight

Jul 6, 2008
    Updated phoenixfanforce.com forums with information from the meeting and upcoming events. Also, deadline incoming for SDCC this week!

6. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Cool to see PhxFF revive!

Obey Wann likes this.
  7. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I miss my old PFF peeps. I wish you the best of luck getting things started up again. We did some awesome things back in the day.

8. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Hello from your neighbor to the North. I am trying to revive the Southern Nevada Fan Force as well. I hope your revival efforts are going well.