we're doing what?

Discussion in 'Paducah, KY' started by TheSimi, Oct 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSimi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Scott's parents just called to say they saw a commercial showing me and several other people in costume promoting an event at the Liberty in Murphysboro. They were excited cuz they thought they were going to get a chance to see us all live. I hated to disappoint them. I don't remember that being discussed at the meeting does anybody else? Bueller?.....Bueller? [face_thinking] ;)

EL EDIT: Locking because I see nothing good coming from further discussion on the topic. This went from discussing an event to a group battle and it's done. If you have an issue with it, please feel free to take it up with me in PM.
  2. Valhalla Jedi Knight

star 2
    That would be an advert for this years Shoes That Fit that the Sijo's are doing. Nice of them to false advertise characters and people that won't be there
  3. khristenkenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Hi guys. Someone told me that there was a little confusion about the commercial for our event. Yes, that is our advertisment. And all the characters in that commercial will be appearing. We have people from another group coming in costume as well. Those are pictures from last years event. So there is no false advertising.
  4. Valhalla Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wow a reply within 30 mins. The rebels must have invested in a better class of spy. Guard the plans for the 3rd Death Star with your lives. LOL

5. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3

Oh, there's no confusion...except on how to spell dualing....And actually, the Paducah Imperials are mentioned somewhere in your advertising, because we continue to receive emails and appearance offers after each time this event is concluded. I can't speak for this year's commercial; having not seen it, however; over the past couple of years your group has used the same commercial as the first year? you remember, the one with several of our current members, where you used us and then used the event to stab us in the back, yeah that one. The Paducah Imperials and any of our members or costumes should not be appearing in any of your advertisements for any reason. And stay off of our boards. No one asked you or anyone in your group for any comments or questions. Anyone in our organization is entitled to raise these questions; as our name and several of our faces have been and are attached to this event. We are not ok with this or your advertisement aligning us with anything to do with you. And to clarify, as TheSimi will confirm, she will not be attending your event and since it was she that was recognized in the commercial, therein lies your false advertising. pv
  6. DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Knight

star 2
  7. rodan70 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Well, not a problem. Don't accuse us of stuff and there won't be a problem. Let everything die. Trust me, we don't want to be associated with "Your Group" either. So, just drop it. I'm sick of this crap. People can't act their age... This stuff is supposed to be fun and enjoyable.
  8. TKYTROOPER Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yuri it's not a matter of "accusing" you of anything as much as it is not being suprised that you would do something like the act in question. Your whole slogan "We strive to be a group free of scum & villany!" (obviously directed at us) is laughable since you founded your group through nothing but "scum & villany". No one invited you or your wife onto our boards. You obviously are watching them like a hawk to be able to jump on here and stir up the ****. Your the one who continues this fued. Have we been on your boards? Have we made any little slogans or taglines for our website directed at SIJO? Keep your own little Jedi nose clean, we will be fine here south of the river without you or your wife's comments.

EL EDIT: Gotta star that word out.
  9. BibFortune Jedi Padawan

He's no Jedi!

rodan70 wants this to be YOUR Batman...which has a goatee and works at BestBuy....
    [image=http://hotlink.myspacecdn.com/images02/41/1e57f033808d4bed906250ccc733d406/m.jpg]
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=103993680&albumId=2326881
    [image=http://hotlink.myspacecdn.com/images02/38/fdc7f42b8dd84f29831b1ede2bc65621/m.jpg]
  10. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3

O, Im sorry, did you say something...pv
  11. Wil_Sinistar Jedi Knight

star 1
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! BibFortune is my hero. Rodan70 = Epic Fail
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.