main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA We're Gonna Miss You LDV

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediDarkNight, May 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    LDV, if you're still checking the boards by any chance and see this message, I just want you to know that we're really gonna miss you not only as Vice Chancellor but as a fellow Rogue. However, I know how hard it must be with your mom being ill and all that, so I understand you feeling having to leave the group. We do hope you come back sometime soon even if just as a regular member.

You have really been a great guidance for this group. The group will not be the same without you. :(

May the Force be with you and your family. :)

--Jedi Dark Knight

*Locked by request*

2. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    I appreciate your intentions, JDN, but I would ask our fellow Rogues to observe Nasus_Sivad's previous post on this matter:

Clearly, this is a sensitive issue and a situation that must be handled with great care. It is best sorted out privately and in person, not on a public message board. I'm asking ALL MEMBERS to please refrain from further discussion until we receive word from Madam Chancellor Sivad on this matter.

Thanks!

-TJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.