We're having a meeting! 4-13-02's Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Orlando, FL' started by Cigam Retah, Apr 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cigam Retah Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey guys, almost that time! Be sure to meet at the Libary at 1:30, just like old times.

In this thread, we'll plan the pre-meeting lunch, the post-meeting actiivty, and the post-post-meeting activity dinner, and then the post-meeting post-activity post-dinner activity. *whew*

Don't forget this is our final meeting to hammer out plans for Attack of the Clones. So remember to show up, have fun, and be a Star Wars fan...to the Extreme!

EDIT: Sorry Cigam, I edited the topic date.
  2. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Is your meeting on the 13th or 14th? The 13th is Saturday. Are you guys holding the meeting on Sunday instead?
  3. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    It is Saturday the 13th.
  4. LordGoldenArrow Force Ghost

star 2
    Any serious suggestions for pre-meeting food?

5. Lumwyrm Jedi Knight

star 1
    Serious suggestions?
    Art by now you should know all my suggestions are lewd, sarcastic, or just plain stupid.
  6. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
  7. Wolfgang_Treadwell Jedi Knight

star 1
    While supplies last, newbies (and those who never got one to begin with) will receive a VHS tape of all four EPII trailers.

If there are any left, oldbies can trade in tapes I gave them previously that had only two or three trailers on them. (So don't forget to bring 'em!)

As for pre/post eats, pizza does sound good!

Also, FL 501st members are having another "armor day" in Orlando where they help each other with armor mods. We're invited to drop by after the meeting if we're so inclined (I have the addy).

8. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    I'll lead the way. I was at the one at Jerry's place last weekend.
  9. Rogue428 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I regret to announce that I won't be able to make it to this Saturday's meeting. The movers are coming Monday and Tuesday and taking all my stuff. See you guys in May or the LOTS shoot.
  10. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    I may make it Saturday. My dad's kinda sick and I'm having some problems with my eyes. If I do come I may be accompanied by a cane. Just in case something happens. Plus I have to have better cane skills then my friend next Wensday.

:D

My mom and I are going to start our attempt at making my costume. My grammy and my neighbor are also going to help.

My vision teacher for home says that it'll be good practice for me to learn how to do adaptive sowing(sp?). hehe.
  11. Lumwyrm Jedi Knight

star 1
    Where and at what time is lunch? You know I don't pay attention to these things.

I'll go to the meeting, but I'm definately hitting the armor party afterward.
  12. Cigam Retah Force Ghost

star 5
    What the heck? I read the wrong 'S' on the calender. Sorry about that guys...at work, they use Saturday as the first day of the week, so I looked at the first 'S'.

The meeting is indeed the 13th.
  13. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    11:30 at the Chili's just past I-4 heading west.
  14. LordGoldenArrow Force Ghost

star 2
    Is it bottomless chip time or something like that again? And remember...it's not the *other* Chilli's! :)

I'll have my cell phone with me. Anyone want the number let me know. Your welcome to it but I'd rather not post it. :)

Daryl, would you mind emailing me your cell number? I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

See ya all Saturday. I think I get to be chauffered this weekend. Got a pilot to drag me around Orlando... <eg>

Art

15. Wolfgang_Treadwell Jedi Knight

star 1
    That's Friday's. Chili's is the one waay down past Hunt Club. Unless you're thinking of the the Chili's just EAST of I-4.
  16. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    Damn, I thought there was one just west of I-4. My bad. As soon as I fid my admin password I will edit that (and this) out. In the mean time.

11:30 at the Chili's on 436/Semoran past Hunt Club and well west from I-4's exit 48.
  17. DarkSithKnight Jedi Padawan

*Ahem* It looks like I lied last time...actually I woke up around 12:45 and it takes about a good 45 min. to an our (at least) to get there, then I'd have to come back by 3 for my guitar lesson...I didn't want to seem rude or anything, leaving as soon as I arrived. Nevertheless, I swear I'll be there this time, on time. Really. And as for the post-meeting post-activity post-dinner activity, I vote for Rocky's because a)it's the best arcade in Central Florida aside from DisneyQuest, which is a behemoth, and b)I'll probably be there anyway. Heehee. Anyway, greetings to everyone, I (really do) hope to see you all Sat.!

~The Dark Sith Knight~
  18. jedibountyhunter Jedi Padawan

Dude, I live a couple of streets from Hunt Club. This is awesome! I don't think I'm dressing up but I think of buying the Amidala Coruscant wig (the one with the inverted horn looking things) and a pair of reaaaaaaaly cheesy 80's sunglasses.

Or maybe I'll make my "Lightsaber Ready!" shirt concept.

Does anybody knows if Toys 'R' Us in Altamonte Springs decided to do the midnight madness?
  19. Leko Jedi Padawan

To avoid any mix ups/Confusion can someone please post the address of the Chili's we plan on eating at before the meeting? I know this would help me out alot.
    Thanks and see you there.

Leko
  20. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    They aren't on the list TFN posted... Only some of the TRU's in South Florida/Mimai area are... I am going to contact the FAO at Pointe Orlando today to find out if they are.
  21. Ruckus Force Ghost

star 3
    We talking about the Seminole County Library- West? I have never heard of the Hunt Club Library- though granted I am in the Cocoa- but even when I was living in Orlando I never heard of it.
  22. Cigam Retah Force Ghost

star 5
    So folks, I've had to make an executive decision on this one. Seeing as we had some complications last time, we're going to be eating at the 'Other' Chili's.

When you get off Interstate Four at Altamonte Springs, you'll turn left if coming from the East, and right if coming from the West. You'll see on the left a Steak and Shake, and on the right a Toys 'R' Us. Just there on the left hand side is the Chilis de jor. I'll be there setting up at about 11:45, and anyone is welcome to come at any time.

If anyone needs help with directions, call my cell phone at 407 312 6189.
  23. Cigam Retah Force Ghost

star 5
    Originally Posted by Lord Gita

If you are coming from I-4 then get off at exit 48 (which takes you into altamonte) and it will put you right onto State Road 436. You will go a long ways down 436 until you get to Hunt Club Blvd. (14 street lights down for those of you who like to count). When you reach this road, take a right onto it. Go down this road until you reach Needles Trail (3 lights down) and take a right onto that street. The Library is the first left.

These are directions to the Clubhouse! Once again, any problems, Email me at JDHennon@cfl.rr.com, Cell Phone 407 312 6189.
  24. Ruckus Force Ghost

star 3
    So it is the Seminole county Library- West then?!!!! By the directions that is the library that is there? No? Well anyways hopefully I am right. See ya all there.
  25. Gay-LenKenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Alright, I'm here. Where is everybody??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.