main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Were Hayden and Natalie too attractive?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by mynameismyown, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    If you wanna see Hayden's butt you should watch "Shattered Glass". There's a scene where he's walking upstairs and you can see his butt. Not much to it but still a really nice view.:D

2. Jedi_AnakinSolo

Jedi_AnakinSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 24, 2005
    NOOOOOOOOO!!! because of SW i am now in love with natalie portman, and now watch all her movies with a school boy crush. hoping wish that one day...... [face_blush]
    anyway it's okay, cuz my girlfriend has the same feelings for what's his name yea that guy who plays anakin oh yea hayden. whatever.

3. AlisonC

AlisonC Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2005
    Haha... well, look at Yoda. Not exactly Iron Man (Year Goes Here).

4. Arwen Sith

Arwen Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    Oooh. I wanted to see that movie before, but now even more so. Of course, he's rather cute in the shower scenes in "Life as a House" too. :D

5. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    [face_sick] No thanks, I'm not a Hayden fan, what so ever!!! I guess you guys wouldn't understand, becuase I'm absolutely obsessed with Anakin in ROTS, but he's the same as Hayden. But I love his character, and I think he is drop dead gorgeous, but Hayden walks around with short hair, and that just doesn't get me all excited. I love Anakin Skywalker, NOT Hayden Christensen. :D But I don't hate the guy. I'm just not a fan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.