main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo We're moving!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Dantana Skywalker, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    DarthJurist, the technical GSA for Fan Force, posted this:

For those that haven't seen the news yet, the JC/FF will be moving to a new message board system in the near future.

The short answser to the Why? question is that IGN is charging too much to run them.

For more information, please see the following threads in the JC Comms forum.

[FAQ] We're moving

[Internet] We're moving

Feel free to continue disussion here or in the threads linked above. Any reqests for features posted here will be forwarded to the necessary people.

I'll continue to re-post important notices here to make sure everyone is in the loop.

~H~

If you guys have any concerns or suggestions, one of those two linked threads are the best resources for information and asking questions. Or, you can ask questions here and I'll forward them to Astaran, the forum consultant.

I'd just like to say that this isn't a reason to panic; everything is going to be fine. Hopefully, we aren't going to lose anything, but if there's something you would like to back up, I would suggest you do it, and soon. We don't know when the move will be, so you will want to make sure you have the things you want to save.

Dana