main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Were Nute Gunray and the other Seperatist leaders aware of Order 66 ?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by TopSpeeD, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    I think the CIG leaders left for Mustofar before Order 66 was issued. Thus, given the need for a control ship nearby to operate the battle droids, I'd say the CIG leaders were well out of reach to hear any reports of Clone troop activity. And I didn't see any long range reports via holonet either. They were already abit nervous when Dooku was killed. When GG was also toasted by Obi-wan, I think they tucked their tails (do any of them have tails) between their legs and grabbed the first transport out.

2. masterluke9

masterluke9 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    Dooku knew of Order 66 and that Sids is the Chancellor, after he died Grevious didn't know this. There is a line on Utapau where Gunray says something about how if Palpitine escaped you how can w trust youu befpre he sends them to Mustafar.

3. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    He probably told them right after he gave the order. But I don't see any good in Nute Gunray having that info. If he did he could totally turn around and actually use it against Sidious.

Nute Gunray has always led me to believe he was the kind of guy only looking at for himself. And alerting the Jedi what was going to happen would make himself look pretty good, and probably put him in a high favor with the hopes of money and what not.

But that's just my thinking.

~PK~

4. yoshifett

yoshifett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 17, 2004
    Nute Gunray doesn't know anything that Sidious doesn't want him to know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.