main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD were to start ?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by sith star, Aug 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sith star

sith star Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2000
    okey day folks I am wanting to make my own web site and have damn clue were to start any good ideas tips or tricks ????????

2. Riffington

Riffington Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 27, 2000
    If you don't know anything about html, your best bet is to use something like MS Frontpage, or other programs like Dreamweaver.

I think frontpage comes with windows, I'm not sure. Check your windows disc.

3. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    Could go to geocities, that's were I did mine, and I know nothing about page building, so it's really easy to use.

4. Killer Ewok

Killer Ewok Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 23, 1999
    Yeah, what Grieyls said. Take mine for example . . . no actually, don't do that. It'll put you off.

5. sith star

sith star Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2000
    thanx guys after cruising around I found a good place at zdnet I checked the geo one out but it dint seem to want to work on my com so ????
    also does any one know an easy way to change photos over to ipghfhdfjns or what ever the hell they call it you know so I can up load them cause at the moment it will not let me ?

6. kahli

kahli Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2000
    If you're using windows you should have a little program in your accessories called imaging (start-programs-access-imaging!) and you can open up most kinds of images with it. Then you just save them as jpgs or gifs (file-save as) and bobs your aunties live in lover.

Standard resolution for web images is 72dpi. Can't remember how to change this ATM - will get back to you.

Hope this was helpful!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.