main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO West Cpunty Rocks!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthGreenDay, Dec 10, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthGreenDay

DarthGreenDay Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2000
    Who here is also from West St. Louis county?? Its like the coolest place in St. Louis cuz theres so much to do. you know whatr I'm saying??

2. Darth_Athena

Darth_Athena Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    Sorry, I'm in Oakville, in South County.

3. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Woohoo!!! Another fan in the StL Metro Area. That makes what, three of us now?

Seriously, DarthGreenDay, welcome to our little electronic neighborhood! Glad you're here. I hope you'll stick around and continue to post here. Eventually other SW fans in StL WILL find this forum, and it would be great to get a group started that could get together from time to time, to discuss SW stuff, play SW games, and other sci-fi and non-sci-fi activities. Star Wars fans are the coolest!

Myself, I lived in Manchester for 3 years when I was little, but my husband and I live in St. John, little town in the same neck of the woods as Overland and near UMSL (U of Mo). I'm glad to hear you like West County, it's good to like where you live! I love our location. Not too far from downtown, where there is lots of cool stuff to do, close to the airport (I love planes), and very centrally located.

4. DarthGreenDay

Dec 9, 2000
    Hey Jedigirl!! I live in Ballwin. I'm sure you know where that is if you lived in Ellisville. I am a senior at Marquette High School. I dont know if you know it, but i just thought youd like to know more about me!!

5. Darth_Athena

Darth_Athena Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    You're out in Ballwin? My grandparents used to live out there, and I'm out near there about once a month.
    I'm a junior at Cor Jesu.

6. DarthGreenDay

Dec 9, 2000
    Something else about me is that i like the forums but hate the way they're run!

7. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Hey, DGD! Whasup?

You might discover that the FanForce forums are run differently than the rest of the JC forums. In places where there is a large enough fan base to form a separate chapter of FanForce, a moderator is elected from amongst the fans of that area. I have met with the moderators of Minneapolis and Chicago FanForce chapters in person, and have watched how they handle their forums, and they all do a great job!

We in St. Louis have Mr. K, a FF employee, until we attract enough fans to form our own group. Then we'll choose a moderator of our own liking.

Things at FF are a lot more laid back then most of the JC. We all try to be NICE to each other here! At least, usually. ;)

8. King Adrock

King Adrock Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2000
    <snip>, and I want EVERYONE to tell other people in the forums to visit this and read it.

===

which is why I edited it to remove the post you so desperately wanted people to see, troll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.