main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

West End Games RPG - Rogue Squadron?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Embra, Sep 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Embra

Embra Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 19, 2001
    I heard a rumour some time ago that a sourcebook for the Rogue Squadron novels was a work in progress when WEG hit problems and the license lapsed.

Does anyone know how far this project got and who was involved?

2. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Crimson_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 21, 2001
    In one of the books that I've seen for ordering I saw something about that, but the place I was at said they couldn't get it.

3. Moridin

Moridin RPG Author star 3 VIP

Apr 13, 1999
    The deal is that, before WEG went belly-up and lost the license, they had been working on a Rogue Squadron sourcebook. However, WEG lost the license and the product was never produced. The CD that had the documents that the sourcebook was composed of was damaged beyond repair, and it is unknown whether or not there is another copy somewhere. Joe Corroney has some images on his website from the never-published RSSB. http://www.joecorroney.com

4. KamSolusar

KamSolusar Jedi Grand Master star 2

Mar 8, 2001
    I hope there is a chance, that WOTC will publish a RS Sourcebook...

Wouldn't it be cool if they would do a sourcebook including information from all comics (including those special issues, I think one was from apple jacks !?), novels and games. I'd love to read, what rogue squadron did during Thrawns reign and during Dark Empire.

Kam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.