main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA WEST SIDE OF THE FORCE LOS ANGELES NEXT MEETING...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ajthelegend, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajthelegend

ajthelegend Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2002
    Wormie where are you coming from???

2. Silent_Bob_West

Silent_Bob_West Jedi Master star 2

May 19, 2002
    I just found out I will be coming a bit late to the meeting. I'll be there at about 7:30 to 7:45. Save me some bread.

3. cantina-patron

cantina-patron Jedi Master

May 30, 2002
    i wiil be at the sunday meeting. looking forward to meeting you all.
    cantina patron

4. MyreAlonde

MyreAlonde Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2002
    Quizes are ready, prizes are set. I might be arriving a little late, cause I got work till 6 tomorrow and I'll be making the hike from Burbank. But I will be there. See y'all soon.

Jeff

5. ajthelegend

May 13, 2002
    Great.... I will see everyone this evening at 7:00 PM.... Go West Side of the Force Los Angeles...

6. pivy

pivy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2002
    Be still my little beating heart, unless something unseen occurrs, I am looking to be there tonight... a lot of y'all know each other by now, but I don't know any of you...somebody wear some SW shirts or something. :)
    Later!

--Ivy

7. LuminariUnduli

LuminariUnduli Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    well, guys, i cannot absolutely believe it, but i cannot make the meeting. i had a change in my schedule that i forgot all about. i'm so mad & upset that i could cry.
    I had planned on taking detailed notes of the meeting including taking role of all attendees - listing all discussion topics, and winners of the trivia contest.
    I would like someone to please take on this task for me for this meeting. Thank you so much. I am really gonna miss seeing everyone - AJ can keep me posted on everything that happens & i hereby authorize AJ to vote on my behalf of any upcoming events. thanks Baby! OK guys, have fun... i'll be stuck at work, crying...
    :_|

8. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    :( Me too! I start a new job tomorrow, and I don't know if I'm up for socializing tonight; I *might* make it...but probably not. Have fun, everybody!

9. JediVixen

JediVixen Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2001
    Sorry could not attend the meeting.

So, what happened?

-Emily-

10. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Ditto, I was on set all day and couldn't make it out there. :(

11. TIE1138

TIE1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2002
    Sorry I wasn't able to make it either. I was in a car accident on Sat. and didn't have a car to make it out there because of it. Luckily it was a fully covered rent-a-car. So what did I miss?

12. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    I'll make the next meeting or at least the one on Nov. 1st! Santa Monica is too far away from where I live...and knowing me I'd probably get lost using my own directions. :p

13. MyreAlonde

Sep 22, 2002
    So like, here's what people missed.

1. You missed seeing me.
    2. You missed taking my quiz.
    3. Art still woulda probably won anyways.
    4. Since so many of you totally tanked on coming the turn out was way smaller than expected.
    5. It feels kinda bad that like out of every one there, 2 people didn't get prizes from the quiz.
    6. You missed seafood.
    7. Or if you don't like seafood, that cajun chicken pasta kicked some serious ass.
    8. You missed when we scheduled the next meeting.
    9. And you totally missed my sweet shirt.

That is all.

Jeff

14. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Just rub it in why don't you :p

I'm so sorry I didn't make it..{I'm still kind of bitter over the situation :mad: that "helped" me miss it}

15. ArtMaul

ArtMaul Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    I would have chosen Jeff's sweet shirt as a prize, but LEGO = crack for me. Thanks again Jeff!

16. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Well ummmm, don't keep me in suspense...
    When and where IS the next meeting? :)

17. MyreAlonde

Sep 22, 2002
    You are welcome art. Also... yes the info bout the next meeting. Where are we doing that again? Pasedena? Some Italian place? Some time in November? I dont remember. Ask AJ.

Jeff

18. ajthelegend

May 13, 2002
    Hey everyone hows it going??? I will be posting the info regarding the next meeting later today also as usual I will be posting the questions from this months quiz as well... Thanks for those who were in attendance, for those who could'nt make it hope to see you at the next one.... Go West Side of The Force Los Angeles...

19. cloneddarklord

cloneddarklord Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2002
    If my car would have run long enough to run it off a cliff I more than likely would have tried!! My car pooped out on me when I was making my way to the meeting!! :( I was really looking forward to making it too!! I pushed everything aside to go and still could not make it. I heard NOV 1st for our next meeting? Is that right? Well, as long as lightning does not strike me down, or something does not come up in the Bible Group that I lead, I will be there!! :) See you all there!!

20. ajthelegend

May 13, 2002
    Hey Cloned we will be having our next official meeting in November however not on the 1st... I will post the info regarding the next meeting later today ok... Thanks...

21. cloneddarklord

Jun 5, 2002
    ooooops My Bad.

22. cloneddarklord

Jun 5, 2002
    Hey what happened to "Later today"? Where's the info? ;)

23. JediPadme

JediPadme Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 1999
    Well crap. I totally just missed that last meeting. I'm so sorry guys! Thats what I get for not checking the boards as often as I should... hopefully I'll be at the next meeting unless I have work or a band thing...

Samantha

24. cloneddarklord

Jun 5, 2002
    Hey Sam,
    Haven't seen a post from you in a while. How are ya? How's school coming along? Hope all is great with ya.

25. ajthelegend

May 13, 2002
    Alright guys I'm back... Sorry I have'nt been in the boards for the last week or so.... First off let me say thanks to those who showed up for our last meeting those in attendance are as follows:

Helen - Valedakor
    Jeff - Myre Alonde
    Rachel " Ivy " - Pivy
    Sara - Elensara
    Art - ArtMaul
    Art - Silent Bob West

Even though we were not as big as some of our other meeting we did have a really good time; Special thanks to Jeff " Myre Alonde " for getting the quiz questions together and giving out some cool prizes... Also congratulations to Art " ArtMaul " for getting the most questions correct on the quiz... I will post the info for the next meeting on a new thread It is scheduled for Sunday November 17th 2002 time tba.... Once again thanks for those in attendance and hope to see everyone that could not make it this time around in November... Go West Side of the Force Los Angeles....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.