main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA West Side of the Force Yahoo Group

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Silent_Bob_West, Nov 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent_Bob_West

Silent_Bob_West Jedi Master star 2

May 19, 2002
    I just opened up a yahoo group Where we can post pictures of our events and be able to share them. Here is the link.

groups.yahoo.com/group/westsideforce

I currently have the few photos I took from the IMAX show on the 2nd of November. Feel Free to add more. I call it the unofficial Fan Force group since I have not been officially sanctioned by an AJ to do so but I hope it helps anyway. It might even attract more members. I'm sure most of you have yahoo accounts but for those who don't, it's free to join, just don't put your real info there. Enjoy

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    FanForce encourages chapters to form yahoo groups, we have one down here in San Diego as well. I encourage all the LA FF chapter members to join the yahoogroups. In fact, I will go to put myself on the mailing list right now. ;)

3. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    We have one as well in OC. You are correct in assuming it will help build your membership. Its also a very good tool to use in sending out meeting reminders through the calendar. Not only that but you can load your logos and other files into 1 place where you have easy access to them.

4. LuminariUnduli

LuminariUnduli Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    I added a pic of Cloned DarkLord from Halloween in Darth Vader costume!
    I uploaded our copies of the IMAX pics as well & will add them to the Yahoo Group shortly...
    If anyone else took pics that night - please post yours also...

5. cloneddarklord

cloneddarklord Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2002
    Thanks LuminariUnduli for posting that pic! I posted a few more. I did not know how to put them in a folder though. (Sorry)

HEY AJ!! In the links area of this "Yahoo Group" you should put the link to your page!! ;)

6. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    I've added a few convention dates to the calendar..
    I'll go back to double check/edit/ or add more soon.

7. LuminariUnduli

May 26, 2002
    Reminder for anyone new who hasn't joined this group yet.
    It is an excellent source for our FanForce chapter exclusively. :D

I always add the meetings into the Calendar so that an email REMINDER will be sent. :D

This is also the place where you'll find our photos of the meetings, etc... ;)

Let's keep this Thread ALIVE so it won't be forgotten....

8. LuminariUnduli

May 26, 2002
    Here's a thought - Anyone who cares to do so - go to the Yahoo! group Calendar & add your Birthday on there!! :D
    Then we can always recognize each others birthdays also... what fun! [face_laugh]

9. LuminariUnduli

May 26, 2002
    Posting the next meeting in our Yahoo Group...

Come one - come all !!

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.