1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:WA Western Australian Fan film help.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Shadow_of_Evil, Nov 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    A friend and i are making a fanfilm in WA. We were interested if anyone would like to help out in acting,production etc. If so food and drinks will be supplied. If ur interested please reply to this disscusion and we will fill you in with the plot etc.
    thx
  2. SoulKrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    You can put me down for any Acting or Post-Production work if you like. I'm in the process of writing my own script too so if you need any help I'll see what I can do.
  3. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    great.

We need help in making a courascant scene with all the buildings. By the way i live in Perth. The plot is based on the ahillation of the jedis during the forming of the new republic. Acting should be alright, if u have any further questions u can contact me at kryptos_pc@hotmail.com, my name is elliot
  4. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    Many of us here can vouch for Soul Krusher's graphic and CGI skills. I'm sure plenty of us including myself could help out in some way. Most of us are in Perth.
    Hope you can hang out a bit and come along to some of our events.
  5. Lord_Lazarus Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm always willing to be in something like that. I'm pretty handy with a lightsabre, both singlr and double ended and I have also done some minor stunt work, so yeah.

I'll be in if you want me.
  6. JediLeia21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    i can help out if you want i can do editing,lighting,post production,sound,acting(did a media course a while ago) so if you want the help i'm offering my services :)
  7. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Great i didnt expect this much responce. Im sure u guys could help out in some way. I need to confer with my friend. If any of you have any questions plz contact me on 95294404 and ask for ashley. (between 5-9pm) or elliot 93191681(4-9pm).

I thank u all again for being interested and i shall soon find out what positions are available.
  8. Lord_Lazarus Jedi Knight

star 1
    Also i think you definitely came to the right place if you need sound editing or mastering done.... This group seems to have the highest concentration of DJ's or ex-DJ's ever..... :p
  9. SoulKrusher Jedi Master

star 4
  10. Grizzly Jedi Master

star 4
    And we're all waiting for a script of some sort to appear from anywhere, so we can smack the daylights out of each other :D ..... hang on .... we don't need a script for that :) :)
  11. SoulKrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    Theres more to scripts then just smacking each other out....

YEAH RIGHT! TO THE DEATH!!!
  12. JediLeia21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    do we really need an excuse to smack each other around ;)
  13. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Okay guys.

I just want to let everyone know that my friend and i are in our teens and we really want to make this fanfilm. Elliot lives in Fremantle and i live in Rockingham. With the acting positions we arnt that sure becasue if we mix adults and teenagers in acting it might look a little strange. If we can get enough adult actors then we will just have adults acting. We also arnt exactly that sure with all the positions yet, but most of them will be with computers and stuff.
    The main thing we need is CGI effects of corouscant( i think thats how u spell it). If u have any further questions plz contact elliot(director) at kryptos_pc@Hotmail.com. I was also wondering if i could have all the people interested in the film to plz give me there email adresses so me or my friend can contact u.
    thx.
  14. Lord_Lazarus Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, SK: show them your CGI Rebel Pilot's running through Perth movie.....

Now there is some classy CGI.....

heh heh heh....

How old are you guys.....I mean some of us are only just out of our teens... and there is one or 2 still in thier teens (barely)... and THEN there are the krusty old dudes, but Griz could do Palpatine without the makeup :p

EDIT: A thing I forgot to add in my earlier post.... I am experienced in fight choreography, and I have done it for short films, stage shows, and live performances.
    So if you need help on making any fight scenes look good, be they with bare hands, sabres or blaster type weapons, I can do it.

15. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    My friend and i are only 15. We could do some x-wings flying through perth. We are still thinking of positions so we should get back to u asap.
  16. SoulKrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah if you need fight choreography done I believe I can help there too. Been studying it for my own film. But yeah I guess we should wait to see what you guys need first ay? ;)
  17. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    We even have a local wookie if you need one.
  18. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Hey. How are you all.
    I'm the director of Shadows of Evil. I've been planning on doing a fan film for about a year, so don't worry, i'm very serious. The first part of the film i plan to do, is a short, but important sabre duel, on Tatooine. We were going to film it at Lancelin, but we wont. Instead it'll be at Kwinana, the've dumped lots and lots of bech sand at my motoX track. We may need to tweek tha landscape alittle.

Tell me more about this wookie of yours.

If you have any questions about how/when/what e-mail me.

kryptos_pc@hotmail.com
  19. barbarjinks Jedi Knight

star 1
    Meesa step in icky goo for yousa.
  20. SoulKrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    *ROFL*

Oh yeah we got a few wookie's thats for sure!
  21. Grizzly Jedi Master

star 4
    HEY!!!!! I resemble that remark :p
  22. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Hey SoulKrusher. We're working on the first fight scene now. Where do live. Cause we could use a little help to make it look perfect.

And i almost forgot:
    Lord_Lazerus, whats with thisa X-wing i perth crap. I'm very, very, very interested.

YOU BETTER RELPY.........please
  23. SoulKrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    Speaking of fan films has anyone still got that small clip I put together this time last year. You know the one :) it was pretty crap I know but I wanted to see it again coz I cant find it. Does anyone here have it?
  24. Lord_Lazarus Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ummm the Rogue Pilots in perth thing?

That was a small movie that SoulKrusher did. It had footage just taken from a perth street, with a few CG Rogue pilots doing drunk silly walks in it.

I'm the one who has done mainly fight choreography, and sound technician/mastering stuff.....

Talk to SK about the CG stuff... i'm so bad with graphics i f*uck up stick figures.
  25. SoulKrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    I think he already knows I do some CG stuff, after all it was me who directed him to the boards here in the first place. Its good he turned up as well looking forward to putting some magic to work.

Is your script totally done? Coz I'm still tweaking my. (I know its takin me years :) )
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.