main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Western Canada Regional Pledge Drive - pledge now, pledge often!

Discussion in 'Archive: Western Canada Regional Forum' started by Rani Veko, Aug 1, 2004.

?

Western Canada Regional Pledge Drive - pledge now, pledge often!

Poll closed Aug 9, 2004.
  1. I pledge $3.15 in Canadian Tire money!

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. I pledge a West Edmonton Mall submarine!

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. I pledge the World's Largest Ukranian Easter Egg!

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. I pledge a kick in the Assiniboine!

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. I pledge a B.C. smoked salmon!

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  6. I pledge 2 expired Vancouver SkyTrain ticket stubs!

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  7. I pledge Prince Albert (SK) in a can!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I pledge bacon!

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
  2. Rani Veko

Apr 22, 2000
    As many of you know, our 30 days trial period is approaching an end, and the Western Canadian Regional Forum is up for evaluation this week.

WCRF programming is made possible by a grant from FanForce, The Force.Net, The Old Folks? Home, and from generous contributions from users like you. Please help us continue bringing you exceptional entertainment like Hangman, educational threads like Trivia Challenge, comedies such as Typing Skills, gripping suspense like in MAFIA, and of course quality preschool children?s programming like The Four-Word Story. Only your pledges keep discussion threads like The Future of Star Wars and Video/Computer Games on our forum.

Without donations from our users, Western Canadians across three time zones would be limited to 221 pages of Connections: The Word Association Game. Won?t you please take a moment right now and pick up your mouse, and pledge your support?

You can pledge at the Canadian Tire level, or maybe you can only pledge a little support at the Bacon level, but the important thing is you pledge. And don?t just pledge with your regular user name, pledge on behalf of your socks, as well. They?ll thank you for it.

Shortly, we?ll begin the first round of our special week-long marathon of that classic British (Columbian) comedy, Name That Mod!, hosted by none other than the very colourful temporary VIP _Derisa_Ollamhin_. Between posts, we?ll be interrupting with brief pledge breaks, reminding you of the link to where you can pledge your continuing support for the kind of quality threads you can only find on WCRF.

Thank you! Our operators are standing by!

3. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    I pledge 3 rashers of bacon.

4. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    I pledge two submarines.

5. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    I pledge some smoked salmon! Yummy treats!

*Derisa*

6. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    I pledged the egg... now all we need is a whole mess of cheese, and we can make a helluva big omlette to go with all that bacon!!!

7. Rani Veko

Apr 22, 2000
    I pledged a smoked salmon. I love the stuff. When I first gave up smoking a year ago, I found this treat kept my mind off my habit when those nicotine cravings hit.

I even figured out how to properly stuff the fish in those little rollie papers, even though getting them lit is a hassle.

We need more bribes...er...pledges to keep this forum going!

8. LAZARO_DENMAN

LAZARO_DENMAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2000
    I pledged all that Canadian Tire cash I got fillin' various pockets in my flightsuit (ain't worth much, but it's good insulation when the weather don't co-operate). Iffin' y'all c'n find a use for it, you're more'n welcome to it. Maybe buy a couple a glasses for the non-existent bar...?

I like this place. I wanna keep it.

-DL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.