main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Westown's Box Office Opens 9AM for AOTC!

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by D-Man, May 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D-Man

D-Man Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2002
    The topic says it all! I just got off the phone with the box office at the Ultrascreen! Boy those C2 people are gonna crap a brick...

2. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    *craps a brick*

Ow.

3. Figrin_D_an

Figrin_D_an Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2002
    Yeah, we've got a thread started on it... I spent most of this afternoon digging up info after some friends out in California informed me that their theaters were going to start selling tomorrow...

4. DarthBorgh

DarthBorgh Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    North Shore and South Shore already have their tickets up on movietickets.com, and North Shore already has the midnight tickets up there also.. just so you know.

5. DarthBorgh

DarthBorgh Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    For those interested Westown is online at www.movietickets.com now. Just ordered my midnight showing tickets. If you want the midnight showing, select May 15.

6. Figrin_D_an

Apr 15, 2002
    I'm tempted to purchase them now, but I think I may just wait until the morning and get them at the theater... they won't be sold out by then, and then I can also make sure I get tickets for the UltraScreen, and don't get screwed by buying tickets for one of the smaller screens...

I'm probably just paranoid, but I'll live with my paranoia for now... :)

7. Bujo

Bujo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Just bought tickets at movietickets.com for Westowne. On the ticket it says:

Auditorium: 1-ULTRA-1

I believe this will be legit.

8. Figrin_D_an

Apr 15, 2002
    Oh, okay... good.

That's what it has indicated before when I have purchased UltraScreen tickets online... sounds good...

I just didn't want to lay down a bunch of money only to find it wasn't for the right screen... :)

9. Figrin_D_an

Apr 15, 2002
    I just got my midnight show tickets online... I'm still going to go to the theater in the morning, because I want to get tickets for the 6-7 PM show on the UltraScreen on May 16th, and it doesn't specify screen numbers on movietickets.com...

Maybe I'll grab some extra midnight tickets too, to ensure that our friends in Indy get a fair shot at the midnight opening.

10. Jedi_Bane

Jedi_Bane Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    I just have to say:

WHOO-HOOO!!! I HAVE A TICKET TO THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING!!!
    I am at "Auditorium: 1-ULTRA-1" also, so I guess that's good.

ahhh... this is gonna be great!

I was really worried at one point, cuz I had to install new printer drivers! But it all turned out fine... so now I am a very happy Jedi. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.