main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Westwood Village Charity Premiere May 12th, 2005

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Adrian_Skywalker, May 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian_Skywalker

Adrian_Skywalker Jedi Master star 3

Aug 11, 2004
    So heres how it all went down tonight! I got to the Village in Westwood with my mother at 11:30AM And then ate lunch at 12 and after waited at starbucks and lined up. My mom went to "La Belles," to get hair products or something. Then at 3 the red carpet was out! And the excitement went on! Starbucks let us hangout on their patio but required a $5 minimum purchase, so got a caramel frap, yummy. Then stars that rolled by was, Mark Hamill, Billy Dee (met him got an autograph), Bai Ling, Jimmy Smits, Stars from Cheers. etc... the list goes on! At about maybe 6pm I saw VK and DB got pics of them walking the red carpet!!! It was an LAFF represent, HOTTT!

2. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    Very cool report, A_S! I can't wait to see the pictures. Your mom is the best! I only hope I can be that cool someday.

3. Ashley_Secura

Ashley_Secura Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2005
    Wow! Sounds like so much fun. Thats awsome you got interviewed and i saw it on channel 4. Glad you had a good time!
    ~ash~

4. Adrian_Skywalker

Adrian_Skywalker Jedi Master star 3

Aug 11, 2004
    Thanks DH!!! Ill post pics soon. Still having trouble how to create albums on our site, LOL. And omg Ash_S you saw me on channel 4, YAY =D I cant wait to hear from VK and DB's experience there!!!!

5. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Adrian, it was so cool to see you and your Mom there! So nice to "recognize" the support from LAFF.

D-B, D-B's Mom, Linda and her friend from San Diego represented the FF. And I'm not typing so well, after a couple of Mace Windus, oh, maybe a Cosmo and a glass of champagne. The drinks were the best and the food so good, at the "after-party."

All I have to say is:

Best.Movie.Ever.

That's it. It is the best. Everyone in it is terrific. So glad to see Natalie showed up for this one LOL.

Cannot wait for the regular screening next week. I would go see it a million times tomorrow if I could, but will be good and wait until next week.

6. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    WOW! I'm so glad to hear that it is a good movie. I have to admit I have been afraid it will be a disappointment. I can't wait!

7. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    I'm jealous! I wish I could have missed work to hang out all day and enjoy the excitement. Your mom is super AS.

I'm glad you guys liked the movie. I can't wait for my turn.

8. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    ok, movie was incredible, very touching and emotional at scenes. Bring a tissue. Non-stop action, with a touch of humor. The Red Carpet LA Premiere was one of the best events I have ever done in my life in LA.

I had such a fun time with Mom and Helen. The luck we had was immeasurable. Wait till I post the photos.

Saw and took shots of Cristohper Lloyd, upclose with me and Nikki Six from Motley Crue, upclose with me and Billy Dee. And, a handful of others.

We were lucky enough to hang out on the top of the red carpet. So, basically, saw everyone walk by. Only photos I did not get was Mark Hamil and Bai Ling.

After party... incredible. Sponsored by Kellogs and Belvediere Vodka. They made this great drinks called Mace Windus. (Vodka and Grand Marniere) I will post all the photos, and need to kep it high resolution to see the clarity of the great shots.

Mark Hamils Body Guard basically cut infront of my as he was walking to his Limo. I took me about 10 seconds to see who it was. Had I know, I would have shaken his hand, or something like that.

Ahmed Best (Jar Jar) was there, as Adrian mentioned, Hamil, Jimmy Smits, and one other Jedi, I think. Bai Ling too. (she looked nice) Other celebs I took photos of were Benson (I forget his real name) and Christopher Lloyd. Thanks H for telling me who he was. Because people saw me talking to my 501st buds, they figured I was someone important. (which I am not)
    The coolest person I took a photo of, besides Nikki Six, was Mr. Adrian Skywalker, and Mom!!

The after party had sushi, all sorts of meats, 3-4 hosted bars, a Kellogs Assortment (where you could take/steal cereal boxes) a live bad, these light saber center pieces, and cool gift bags.

I am truly on an emotional high. Haven't been so jazzed since the day after I got married. Wait to you see the photos. Amazing.

Two people called me to say they saw me walk across the TV for channel 7, KABC. That was cool. I am so jazzed, and happy to attend. Helen and I had a blast hanging out, and just chatting, drinking, absorbing the ambiance of everything. WOW WOW WOW!

you guys will have a blast next Wednesday. I will be thinking about you. TONIGHT look at my photos!!

D-B

9. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Sounds like a great time. Perhaps Mace Windus will be the new drink du jour for the LAFF? I can't wait to see your pictures either. I wish I went. I sort of mentioned it to Mr. DH who promptly said, "at that price, we can wait".

10. Darth-Bubba

Nov 11, 2002
    photos I stole from other people:

http://www.scgarrison.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=gallery&file=index

Click Conventions
    Click last album

Wireimage

IESB

11. SoloJedi

SoloJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2001
    dude yousa be rockin!!!! adrian i saw your interview on channle 4 too! was looking for the "bubbster" but no go.
    Oh well, glad to hear you had the time of your life (insert dirty dancing music) :D
    Can't wait......

12. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Sounds like a blast! I'm happy for you all. :)

13. Darth-Bubba

Nov 11, 2002
  14. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Nice pics, D-B. It looks like everyone had a great time.

15. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Okay, Adrian_Skywalker, you need to tell us when you post your pics so we can go check them out. I came across them by accident. Cool shots. Why you wasted digital space on D-B is beyond me ;) . Once again I need to say, your mom rocks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.