Pittsburgh, PA We've gone pink...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rox, Feb 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Chad, trust me that you'll learn from this. I know it may hurt now and you may feel time was wasted but if you tak the time to analyze the relationship, you can find the good things that happened during and because of this. This also means you'll see what may have turned sour. Don't be angry about it but learned from it. Take this as an opportunity instead of a setback. If you truly think about this then it will help to prepare you for your next rekationship. The two biggest things I can advise to you are, in a relationship, you need to have comprimise and communication. Things may not always go your way in a relationship but that's okay. Take the time to think does it HAVE to be my way or does it really matter and also be sure and talk with your partner. If something is bothering you do NOT let it fester. That's one of the worst things that can happen. I'm not saying my relationship with EM is perfect but we talk and even get into arguments but I always try to see things from her perspective and have been known on many occassion to either "give in" or "let her have her way" This is the compromising part.

Your still very young yet and will have other relationships. Enjoy this time of singlehood. Take time to get to know yourself and who and what YOU want to become. Once you have yourself in order you'll see that it's not really all that hard to find someone.

And it really is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. yes it hurts but we grow as people because of it.

I hope this helps bud.. Take care and don't get down on yourself.

2. Mrs_jedi_1966 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    we all love you Chad ~ it's better to have found out she wasn't the right girl now, before marriage - children - etc.... (& much cheaper for U 2 :) )

~ I've always found it to be better to get rid of all the pent up feelings and then you will be able to move on with your life. If being angry helps you do that - then great - go into room and scream and cry and throw things = whatever helps.....but nothing heals a heart better than time - but during that time = just remember we are all still here for you kiddo :)

~~ BTW = I miss the pink :(
  3. DarthDahc Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I am very big on the anger part. Thats why I like the darkside. Your supposed to release anger. My friend next to me right now knows because i have destroyed his house before in anger as he just said right now "HUNDREDS OF TIMES!!" - Andrew malarkey. But hes full of it! Get it malarkey, ha ha ha oh I'm funny!
  4. Saberpilot Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'm very sorry to hear about that Chad- You two were a very cute couple, and I'm sorry to see something that you put so much feeling and heart into break. If it makes you feel any better, I suffered heartbreak around Christmas time-
    My boyfriend 'broke it off' with me rather cruelly 3 weeks before my Christmas Dance, which I had bought tickets for 4 weeks earlier. And we'd been going out for 6 months.
    I don't wish to compare my situation to yours, as you had a much longer time with your someone special. But know that there are people out there who do sympathize with you and understand what you're going through.
    And things will get better. They always do.
  5. corran_16201 Jedi Master

star 3
    Aye Laddie, listen well to what they say truth is in it. Were all here for you. And if you need it theres always the punching bag in my work shop great anger reliever.
  6. DarthDahc Jedi Youngling

star 3
  7. greencat336 Jedi Knight

star 5
    Breaking up sucks. Especially if it was a long term relationship. Chocolate is a good thing, so is ice cream. Venting to friends is best of all.

Sorry that this bit of unhappiness has entered your life, Chad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.