Det, MI We've got some cool stuff to do!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by TheHuntressDiana, Apr 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    Originally posted by Sebulba-X:
    If you're feeling really ambitious, you're also allowed to create your own forum colors and banners...this is handled by Mystery Sith, so just contact him if/when you want to do that. There's quality concerns and what not to be upheld.

I have noticed the top banners of some of the other FanForce chapter's as being different, but I haven't noticed a color scheme specific.

Any one have any ideas on what we might want to have as a banner for this forum? What about color schemes?

Originally posted by MysterySith:
    TFN Staff has contacted me about having all chapters make profiles. write up something about the group history, the sort of things you do, plans for Episode II and anything else interesting that comes to mind. Please do not make it too long. :)

Here is a link for the current profile that's up. It sounds like something we can work on at our next meeting. Sound good?
  2. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    I took a look around and here are some of the forums that have changed their look. Take a look and maybe it will spark an idea or two.

F&B and any other of our Web-enhanced gurus...have at it. Post them ideas. ;)

-THD

Australia & New Zealand
    * Australia Region General Discussion
    * New Zealand
    * Queensland
    * Victoria
    * Western Australia
    * New South Wales

Canada
    * Canada General Discussion
    * Niagra
    * Toronto
    * Montréal & Québec

USA - MidWest
    * South Bend, IN
    * Minneapolis, MN

USA - North East
    * Central Pennsylvania
    * New York City, NY
    * Pittsburgh, PA

USA - South
    * Charlotte, NC
    * Nashville, TN

USA - South West
    * Phoenix, AZ
    * South Bay, CA
    * Waco, TX
  3. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    One other task, if you wish. :) I am compiling a flyer of official FF groups for Celebration II. I am including the city, webpage, and contact (CR). If the city doesn't have a webpage, I just use the FF default. So, if you have a website by April 28, please pass it on. If not, don't worry, people will still click links from FF main to find you.

Thanks,
    Erica
    PS, If I already typed this in Detroit, forgive me, please. So many cities are becoming official. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.