main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX We've lost a dear Star Wars fan

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Vaderman247, Jan 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaderman247

Vaderman247 Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2002
    Since I consider all of you my friends then I feel you should know that I lost a dear person on January 1st, 2003. My mother, Carolyn Coe, passed away wednesday morning. She was the reason I was able to attend Celebration II.

She gave me the money to go because she loved Star Wars very much and me more so. She knew that it meant so much to me and would be a cherished memory. She's the only other person I could talk Star Wars with for hours besides you guys.

She never met any of you, but she was happy that I found a group of people that shared the same love and joy for Star Wars that I have.

So, if you are able, please call your mothers for me and tell them you love them. I'm glad I was able to. They were some of the last words that we spoke to each other.

I care for you all and hope for you all Happy and Prosperous New Years.

May The Force be With You, Always
    Marselles Lamont Coe, son of Carolyn Coe
    Born September 9th, 1949 - Died January 1st, 2003.

2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Marselles, I am saddened to hear of your loss my friend, my prayers are with you and know that you do have your friends here when you need them . . .

Take Care my friend . . .

John

3. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    marcellous, i am sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. i know exactly how you feel. i lost my little sister ruth in april 2000. i know how it is too lose someone close in your famliy. my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your famliy. remember that you have your friends from the group and we are all famliy here,each one of us. take care and may the lord jesus christ be with you. rob

4. jedirita

jedirita Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2001
    You are in my thoughts and prayers, Marselles.

5. Master_MJade

Master_MJade Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2003
    Los sientos amigo....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.