Spok, WA What a great Con!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JarusSarn, Oct 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, I've never enjoyed InCon that much before, I'm glad I was able to meet/hangout with those of you that were there, That was great, and it was the most fun I've had in quite a while. Next year it promises to be ten times better!

For those of you who weren't at the Con, you'll probably meet me at the next meeting, but just in case... I'm Jarus Sarn, smuggler, pilot, quickdraw and scoundrel extrordinaire! ...who's scruffy lookin'?

Anyway, I just thought I'd make a "formal" online introduction. Also I'm bored... and it's 12:30am and I can't play "Galaxies"... All that aside, I'm very glad to be part of this group, and I expect many great things to come.

Oh, I also noticed a post a while back, something about a name and a forum icon, or something... so I thought I'd throw this into the pot; in "Galaxies" we're starting a "roleplaying troupe" (like an acting troupe, but we roleplay instead... duh) called "The Rogue's Gallery" or simply "Rogue's Gallery" so if you guys think that'd fit us, since we're not all Imperial or Rebel, so to speak, then let me know, because I'm willing to let us use it ^_^ And I've been working on a small round logo, while I'm at work, for it, that I hadn't really planned on doing anything with... ala forum icon... let me know.

peace... I'm out.
  2. Earwen_AndKillMe Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sounds like you all had fun. I'm sorry I missed it.

As for the name suggestion and the icon suggest, go ahead and post the icon idea in the icon thread so that people can see it. I forsee a voting on our official name and icon at our next meeting.
  3. Eledaia Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey Joh..eh..Jarus! Eledaia (Kelli) here! Glad to see you made it here. I guess that means my text was readable on the BCs! Come over to the meeting poll and vote!
  4. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.