main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL what a month!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by SithFan1977, May 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    this will go down in my life as the greatest month ever! (so far anyway) star wars was awesome, i wasnt at the tampa premiere, but all the fun i had at baywalk was cool. it's nice to talk to and be near others who like what u like, and not feel out of place.
    no im into costuming, and im building an x-wing pilot costume! maybe i could get some tips from the pros? anyway, im looking forward to meeting you all real soon, so im signing out for now, peace!

2. skyshark93

skyshark93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2002
    Hey, we just finished an X-wing pilot for Leighann! What do you need? Do you have the SW Visual Dictonary? If not, get it, it is a tremendous reference. Anything you need to know, measurements, materials, ect. let me know.
    Later

3. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    all i need is an orange flightsuit/coveralls, i have everything else getting made right now. do u have a suit i could buy/use?

4. TI-655

TI-655 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 24, 2005
    Did you check out those links I posted to some flightsuits? I posted it in the Coveralls thread.

5. skyshark93

skyshark93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2002
    No, we dont have another flight suit. Ours is actually an astronaut suit we got from NASA. However, check out ALissa's links, Ill do some checking on my end, some military surplus stores offer orange flightsuits online for around $40. Ill send you the links when I find them.
    Later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.