main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What about a "Hulk" outing?

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by nordicgal, May 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nordicgal

nordicgal Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    OK - I hope I am doing this right.....

What do you guys think of a club outing to "The Hulk"? It comes out next month. I saw a preview last night at X2, and it looks good!!

2. BithLord42

BithLord42 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    That's a SMASHing idea (ok, bad pun.)
    Yes by all means, we should put together a club outing to see that film, it looks AWESOME!!!
    In fact if we don't go as a club, it'd make me angry, and you wouldn't. . . oh nevermind.

Ryan A.

3. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    That's a cool idea. I'm there. Just as long as that doesn't make anybody else NOT want to go. (Ha Ha Ha)

4. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Looks like we are going at 7 p.m. Friday. post here if you want to go too.

5. nordicgal

nordicgal Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Sounds like a good idea, but are there any tickets left for the 7:00 showing? ?[face_plain]

6. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    I think there should be tickets left. I just bought one today. Hey Laura, let me know if you and Alan are going I finished Cowboy Bebop so I can get those discs back to Alan. I know this is unrelated but Cowboy Bebop the Movie comes out on DVD Tuesday.

7. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I saw the movie last night at the midnight showing... it wasn't as good as expected, but I liked all the scenes with the Hulk in them, and thought the special effects were great. Unfortunately, most of the best parts of the film were in the trailer. :(

8. Marvincade

Marvincade Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2003
    Greetings Eric,
    Laura and I plan on going to the HULK movie over the weekend, unless the reviews are terrible. The Bebop movie DVD sounds interesting, but if the price is too high I can wait. As far as returning the series goes just give us a call. Or maybe Doug would be willing to hold on to it, then I can swing by his place to get it. Either way it is nothing to stress over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.