main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What about an OT cartoon?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Zethlin_Maximus, Jun 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zethlin_Maximus

Zethlin_Maximus Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2003
    Not only that, but the OT could involve totally new main heroes. It could take us beyond the confines of the original OT and allow us to see the Galactic Civil War from another part of the Rebellion!

2. Devistro

Devistro Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2003
    Hey, I'm all for any kind of star wars cartoon as long as it looks good and has a good story to it.

3. Zethlin_Maximus

Zethlin_Maximus Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2003
    In making this thread, I was thinking about something that's along similar lines to the cut scenes shown in the game, Force Commander. I really liked the computer animation shown in the scenes. I also liked the fact that the main characters were totally unconnected with the original heroes.

4. Devistro

Devistro Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2003
    kind of like little side stories of things that take place when the main battle is happening.

5. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    I'd love anything Star Wars related as long as it was high quality.

6. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    Yea, I too, really enjoyed the EU storyline of Force Commander and I think an OT cartoon could be awesome. Even maybe something starting slightly pre-OT. Like Threepio and R2 with Leia and looking at Luke Grown up on Tatooine. :p Han and Chewie in their youth causing chaos etc. But new characters could be interesting also. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.