main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What about Darth Maul's past? Was he always a bad boy, or was there a reason?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Mara (Mary) Jade, Feb 16, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara (Mary) Jade

Mara (Mary) Jade Jedi Youngling

Feb 15, 2000
    Hey everybody. This is a story a wrote a while back, and decided to bring it up. I though a new twist on it would be refreshing.

Mariani looked at her best friend, Khameir Sarin. He was busy babbling on about something.

"Mari, you really have to try these shops. Their backed goods are immaculate!"

"I'm sure they are Khamei, but so you mind if we walk there?" Mari was tired of being dragged along in the street by her friend.

Her new life began when her Jedi master had decided to move away from Courusant for all its destractions and come to this remote planet, to teach her the Jedi ways. While they were here, they befriended a local tribe which welcomed them into the comunity. Mariani then met her best friend Khamier. He was the first one to welcome her personaly. That was three years ago. And if Mari knew what Khameir would become because of her, she would have killed her, of him...or both.

I know this is a kind of bad and shaky start, but I don't have much time. Anyone who wants, feel free to take over!

2. Mara (Mary) Jade

Feb 15, 2000
    backed=baked, sorry!

3. Kirla'an Kenobi

Kirla'an Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 1999
    Not bad! Post more!!

~Padawan Kenobi~

4. Mara (Mary) Jade

Feb 15, 2000
    Well, then... here's more.

Mariani didn't know what he was going to become, however, so, she alowed herself to be pulled along down the dusty street.

"You have GOT to try these breads!!!!!" Khameir yelled back at her, she was already lagging behind.

"Yes, I know," she called back, "but the buns will still be there if we walk slower!"

Khameir slowed to a walk, "have it your way."

"Thank you," Mariani slowed down and brushed the dust off her tunic.

"Too bad too, now the buns will be cold and hard and nasty..."

"Fine," Mari threw her wrist in his direction, "take me away."

"YES!!" Khami snatched up her wrist and darted with her down the street

"Now Mari, wasn't that good?" Khami prodded at her.

"Yes," she sighed.

"And weren't they soft, chewy, and yummy?"

"Yes," she yelled exsasperated.

"Good."

"It's getting dark, I had better be getting home," Mari shivered and clutched at her shoulders.

"I'll walk you home," Khamier said, glancing away at a shot of anger from Mari, "like you said, it's getting late."

"Fine." and they turned down a different street.

Two figures slipped out into the dark street. "So, where are you two punks going?" one swaggered while the other lifted a bottle to his lips. They were both very drunk. And something caught Khami's eye. THey were Jedi padawans.

"Home," Mari tried to stear them away.

"Well, uh, your plans have been altered." said the large one stepping in their path, "well, hers, anyway."

Well? please critisize! I need the guidence!!

5. Mara (Mary) Jade

Feb 15, 2000
    Is, uh... anyone reading this?

6. Mara (Mary) Jade

Feb 15, 2000
    Should I...uhm...stop the thread, or is anyone acctually reading this? Anybody want to toss me a line?????

7. Mara (Mary) Jade

Feb 15, 2000
    *ANYONE*!?!?!?!?!?!?

8. Mara (Mary) Jade

Feb 15, 2000
    *HELP*!!!!!

9. Mara (Mary) Jade

Feb 15, 2000
    *HELP*!!!!!

10. Hiroko01

Hiroko01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 1998
    Whoa! No need to panic, dear, this is pretty normal for new fanfics/authors. I like it!

11. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    And old ones Hiroko!!!

Don't worry, I'm reading and enjoying

Kithera

12. Mara Jade Emperor's Hand

Mara Jade Emperor's Hand Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 1, 1999
    Aw... don't panic, lots of people read and don't post. Try to be a little more confident; you're doing well!!

--Mara Jade

13. Darth Mulacki

Darth Mulacki Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 4, 1999
    keep posting its great

uhm..... not to be rude or anything but did you write this story?
    i just thougth it was Bullwinkle who wrote it or was that another story?
    it was called My Ally: the mind of a sith

14. Mara (Mary) Jade

Feb 15, 2000
    no offense taken, no, I wrote this story awile back, before I even knew that theforce.net even HAD a Coulcil Forum...and I thought that I could put it out into the big wide world! Thank you all for responding!!! I was getting worried!

15. Mara (Mary) Jade

Feb 15, 2000
    Khamier stepped protectively infrot of Mariani.

"No, she's going home, just like she was two minutes ago."

"Look, we'd really like this to be quick and easy for everyone," he inserted a sly smile.

Mariani noticed that the man's partner was laughing and raising a large bottle to his lips. They were drunk, both of them.

Khamier tried in vain to steer around them.

"Look punk," the leader drew and ignited his fire orange saber, "I don't want anyone to get hurt...just hand her over and be on your way."

Khamier noticed that Mari was trembling uncontrolably.

Khamier stood his ground and didn't move.

"Well then, we do this the hard way," he swung his saber over his head and aimed for Khamier's head.

Mariani gave a small shout and lunged, shoving Khami out of the way, and herself in the path of danger. The answer to her actions was a biting hole through her shoulder, with the saber piercing out through the other side.

"Mari!" Khamier screamed. That woke all the villagers, and they ran out of their homes and chased the padawans back to the local temple.

Khamier and the shop owners made a stretcher for Mari and carried her back home.

16. Hiroko01

Hiroko01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 1998
    We wouldn't mind if you made your posts longer, you know.

17. Mara (Mary) Jade

Feb 15, 2000
    Mariani woke up and immediately recognized the inside of her hut, and her master siting over her.

"She's awake." Mari's master breathed.

That brought about a rustle from somewhere that Mari couldn't see.

Mariani's master backed away and let Khamier take her place.

"Khami! You're supposed to be in school!" Mari gasped at the familiar face.

"Skipped it," Khamier smiled.

Mariani sat up and saw the nasty disgusting bandage on her shoulder, and looked away with a hiss.

"That probably needs to be changed." Khamier got up and brought over a fresh bandage and sponge with a bowl of some liquid. When he took off the bandage came off, Mari saw the hole in her shoulder and felt like she was going to throw up.

Khamier took the sponge and soaked it with the perfumed liquid.

"This might stinga little, but it will numb it soon.

Khamier gently dabbed her shoulder with the sponge, Mari felt like screaming her lungs out, but just as quickly all the pain relented.

"There." She heard him say.

Once the new bandage was wrapped firmly into place, Mari swung her legs over to the edge of the cot.

"Well, if we're trying to kill time, we could always get somemore buns." Mari suggested.

Khamier's face darkened, "Can't, I'm leaving this afternoon."

"What?" Mari jumped up, "going where?"

"Courusant."

"Why?"

"I found someone who will teach me a way to avenge you."

"Don't leave me," Mari stepped up to Khamier, "I need my best friend."

Khamier turned to her and lightly brushed his lips against her cheek, "I will return someday." and he ran out the door.

Mariani ran out after him into the road. She saw him turn around about twenty yards away from her, and she felt a soft prodding in the back of her mind, /And I will *always* be you best friend/

18. Mon Calamari

Mon Calamari Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 1999
  19. Mara (Mary) Jade

Feb 15, 2000
    Some body want to give me a few pointers? i know I probably need it.

20. Mara (Mary) Jade

Feb 15, 2000
    /twelve years later/

"Master Jinn, do take care," a twenty-four-year-old Mariani Linrabana gave her friend a hug, and you too, Obi." She said as she turned to Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi padawan to Qui-Gon Jinn.

"If you play this right, you might be promoted to a knight," she shoved him playfully. She had become a Jedi Knight last year, and loved teasing Obi-Wan about it.

"I don't think something as minor as this trade blockade of Naboo will be of any significance," Obi said thoughtfully, "but we shall see."

"Obi-Wan, lighten up," she rolled her eyes at his not picking up on her teasing.

"Good-bye Mariani, we'll be back soon," Qui-Gon said as he turned to leave.

"Good-bye you two, and may the Force be with you," Mariani smiled and turned back to her quarters.

/Well,/ she thought to herself, /I'd better get on my way to Luciani./

She had been sent to Luciani to check up on the local poverty situation.

When she was in hyperspace and far from Courusant, she went to her room for lunch, just to find she had forgotten to pack extra food capsules.

"Great," she mumbled to herself. Now she would have to stop on the nearest planet and pick up some fresh supplies.

She went to her console and slowly took her ship out of hyperspace just to find out that she was at least two days from the nearest planet, Tatooine.

Critisism would be greatly apperciated!

21. Mon Calamari

Mon Calamari Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 1999
    It's good!

22. darth dude

darth dude Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2000
    Keep going!

23. Mara (Mary) Jade

Feb 15, 2000
    Here I go...

So Mari turned the ship around and headed toward the desert planet, it looked like she would have to break out the emergency supplies until she reached there.

When she saw on her console that she was coming up on Tatooine two days later, she brought her ship out of light speed again to see Tatooine's yellow sands that covered the planet's dusty surface rapidly coming toward her.

After she was safely through the planet's atmosphere and settled down, she turned to her scanner to see which settlement would be closest.

"Mos Espa," she confirmed to herself, "better get started."

Mariani packed a survival pack and made sure she had the money to pay for the food capsules, and left her ship and began her trek across the desert dunes.

When she reached Mos Espa, she walked into a cantina, and ordered three packs of five hundred food capsules each.

While she was waition for her order, her danger sense went crazy.

She had never felt such hate flowing from any being before, and the flood of anger almost knocked her out of her seat.

She snatched up her order, lift the bar tender much too much money, and was flying out the door.

With the rest of her money, she bought a land speeder and threw her order into the speeder and let the Force guide her.

/I haven't felt such power of emotion since.../ she let her thoughts drift off, allowing her emotions to fill in the blank, /twelve years/ her mind whispered what she was too excited to think to herself.

24. darth dude

Apr 16, 2000
  25. darth dude

Apr 16, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.