What about Darth Maul's past? Was he always a bad boy, or was there a reason?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Mara (Mary) Jade, Feb 16, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara (Mary) Jade Jedi Knight

Wow. I never would've thought that this one would be appreciated. It was sort of my experiment fan-fic. I'm sorry I can't post right now, but I just wanted to tell you all how much I appreciate y'all!!!
  2. Mara (Mary) Jade Jedi Knight

Hey, I'm sorry that I'm not posting much, but I've not a whole bunch of time, so, I'll be posting again as soon as I get the chance. Thanks again!!!
  3. Mara (Mary) Jade Jedi Knight

It does not end here Jedi, Darth Maul thought, cringing at the word, "Jedi".

He stood watching the sleek Naboo transport slide into the blazing sky and disengaged his light saber, clippedit back onto his belt, and headed back to his ship.

Mariani knew it would not be long until she reached the source of her curiosity. Though the immense fire of hate had dwindled down, it was still very much there.

"There," she murmered to herself as she came upon a dark moving figure.

Evil she thought as her danger sense kicked into high gear once more. She parked the speeder at a distance and shielded her mind from the figure.

Mariani slowly crept up to this dark figure, and when she was only a few feet away, lit her saber and threw her self at him, only to have her blow blocked by a frenzy of red, and more hate, rage and anger that she had ever before encountered... ever.

Mariani backed off when he (she assumed it was a man) ignited the other side of his saber.

"I thought that thing was abnormally long," she said to him, letting a drip of sarcasm seep into her voice.

At the sound of her voice, he stopped his stalking, forward gait, and Mariani felt the rage in him turn to emmense curiosity, and anticipation.

"Mariani?" he whispered to her and disengaged half of his saber, but being cautious enough to keep half of it lit.

"How do you know me?" she hissed back at him.

It was then he let the other end of his saber flicker off, "Mari?" he whispered as he stepped forward.

It was Mariani who froze. No one had called her "Mari" for somewhere around... twelve years again. Man... you're on a roll, her thoughts confirmed once again, and she at last let her blade go out.

"Khameir," she quavered as her heart began to speed up faster than she thought possible.

Mariani dropped her light saber as he nodded his still hooded face, and ran to him and threw her arms around his neck. He had always been short, but she had always been shorter.

They stood in each other's embrace for longer than either of them cared to think about.

When Mariani finally let go of him, she laughed and said, "Come on, Khameir, take off that hood and let me see how you've changed."

Maul grimaced in his hood, knowing that she notice a definate difference.

He slipped off his hood, and winced at the look of horror on her face when the light hit his now two-toned skin.

"Khameir," she whispered, "what have you done?"

Maul did not answer, only hung his head.

"Answer me," Mariani almost begged.

"I am a Sith," his voice was a goarse whisper.

"A SITH!" she yelled.

"It was the only way to avenge you," he was now ashamed, a very un-Sith-like trait.

"Avenge me!" she raved, "all they did was cause me a burn. And please don't tell me you avenged me."

"Jestice has been done," he breathed.

"What have you done?" she asked in utter horror.

"Only what I thought at the time was right, and I cannot change who I am now," he said as he lifted his eyes to her and she turned away from his gaze.

Maul walked up to her and placed his hand on her shoulder and whispered, "but I will always be your bast friend."

Mariani smiled up at him, and then hardened her gaze.

"There is something I have wanted to give you for leaving me as you did," as she stepped up to him, drew back her hand and slapped him... hard.

Maul grimaced as a spt on his cheek began to burn, and he fought against twelve years of training and did not retaliate.

"But then, there was something I have wanted to give you for so much longer," she said as he opened his eyes and turned his head back to her.

She stepped up to him and pulled him close to her and kissed him with gentleness that he could not remeber the last time he felt so whole, so complete.

Mariani knew that what she was doing was absolutely forbidden, but she had waited too long for this moment, and the memory of her best friend stomped down her screaming Force instinct.

When Mariani had shown her point, he pulled her close and held, knowing that they would never be accepted as what they were, because they were supposed to be mortal enemies.

"Why the
  4. Mara (Mary) Jade Jedi Knight

Nobody wan't to respond???
  5. JediKnight-Obi-Wan Force Ghost

star 5
    Intersting...very interesting. Please continue.

Its hard to believe this has a soft side. So its interesting.

http://www.theforce.net/multimedia/episodeiPics/Characters/Darth_Maul/maul7.jpg
  6. L's angel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey First time poster, but i really like this story keep it comming.

"never have i seen an angel fly so low"
  7. Mara (Mary) Jade Jedi Knight

That's why I made the character that way. Since there's no possible way that you could believe he has a soft side, it makes it a bit more interesting than if he just throws stuff around and slices people in half.
  8. mbrannon Jedi Padawan

How did the people who make Star Dudes do it? I can't draw well in flash AT ALL! I use photoshop to make a bitmap, but then the file sizes are to big for download.. and when I try to convert the pics to vector they look really crappy.. am I missing something?
  9. MaryJade*Invidious* Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Mariani was back in her transport, heading towards Luciani once more, with her food capsules and a com-link from Khameir, to keep in contact. They would meet again on Coruscant in four days if he could manage to get away.

Luciani filled her view port, and she was hoping these next four days would go by quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The poverty situation was improving on Luciani and she reported to the Council and told them that she was taking the next two days off for a vacation.

The Council agreed, but reluctantly, becaurse they felt that there was something that she was not telling them, which was horrifically true, but Mari had her mind so well shielded, that all they had was their suspicion.

As Mariani returned to her quarters to ready herself, she ran into a familiar face.

"Qui-Gon," she gasped, "what are you doing here? I thought you had to go to settle the trade dispute on Naboo."

"We did," Qui-Gon responded glumly, "but this turns out to be much more than a trade dispute."

"Why are you here?" she repeated.

"To test a young boy by the name of Anakin Skywaler to become a Jedi, he is with the Council now." Qui-Gon's face brightened at Anakin's name.

Then Qui-Gon was being called by what Mariani assumed was Anakin to the Council Chambers.

"Good luck Qui-Gon," Mariani said as she turned to go, "and my the Force be with you."

Mariani loaded up into her personal transport and headed off for the abandoned roof of the commerce building, their rendezvous point.

"Fifteen minutes," she mumbled under her bread as the roof came into view.

Maul was early. She could already see his shadow in the setting sun.

She settled her transport on the top of the building and opened the hatch.

Darth Maul didn't even turn around as she walked toward him. Only when she stopped a few feet behind him, did he whirl around and take in that it was really she and that this all was really happening.

They stood there for a moment before Maul slipped off his hood, stepped forward and wrapped his arm around herwaist before welcoming her warmly.

"You made it." she whispered.

"I've been standing here for hours," he laughed into her ear.

"How long do do we have?" she asked him, her face buried in his black cloak.

"I don't know, I could be called away at any moment," his arms were still around her waist, and neither one of them wanted him to let go.

"Come, I want to show you something," he whispered as he pulled her along into her transport and told her where to go.

She settled down her transport on the roof of one of the tallest buildings in Coruscant.

"There," he whispered and pointed to the horizon.

There, above the rooftops, was the most spectacular sunset that she had ever seen. Lines of crimson intertwined with streaks of pink and purple, creating a tapestry of life and color.

They both just stood there in each other's arms for a few minutes before Maul said, "I must go."

She only nodded and he gave her the coordinates of where to meet him the next day.

"On Naboo," he whispered, quickly kissed her, and was off

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
  10. Darth TrollKarl Jedi Master

star 4
    Great story, Mara(Mary) Jade! Please do continue...
  11. MaryJade*Invidious* Jedi Youngling

star 3
  12. MaryJade*Invidious* Jedi Youngling

star 3
    come on people, page *5* !?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's not that bad, is it
  13. Darth TrollKarl Jedi Master

star 4
    It's not bad . Don't stop it!
  14. Darth Mulacki Force Ghost

star 5
    Hello new post please mara(mary)jade
  15. MaryJade*Invidious* Jedi Youngling

star 3
    hehehe, I am resurected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon Mariani was speeding over the Nubian landscape, her eyes combing over the trees, her computer searching for the coordinates that she had so quickly punched in. She touched down and ran outside. Maul was nowhere to be found. She looked up and saw a magnificent palace, gleaming in the noonday sun. She mumbled something to herself and walked inside.

"There," she whispered, she had found his presence. Running after him, she found herself in a maze of catwalks and tretcherous falls. A soft and rapid humming came to her ears and the fear in her chest began to rise. She braced herself and began sprinting until she cam to a series of laser walls. Hiding behind one of the large walls, and sight met Mariani's eye's shuch as her worst nightmares could not compare with. Darth Maul, her oldest friend and lover was locked in mortal combat with her beloved mentor, Qui-Gon Jinn.

Obi-Wan was trapped betwee the last set of walls and he never sensed her, so livid was he with rage. Then Maul made his kill and Obi-Wan's heart-wrenching scream voiced the feelings she could not express.

The laser walls opened, and Obi-Wan flew out, clearly edging toward the dark side of the Force. But sooner than not, Obi-Wan was forced down the large pit in the centre of their fighting ring. Mariani mourned his lose too, as Maul was certainly staring down after the perished Obi-Wan, when Obi-Wan jetted out and handed Maul the fate that he had dealt for Qui-Gon.

Soon after, Obi-Wan carried his master's body out the the catwalks and up into the palace.

Slowly Mariani made her way through the walls and bent over the edge of the pit and screamed to the sky, "WHY?!" And threw herself over the ledge, to join her mentor and, most importantly, her lover.

hahaha!!!! I did it! THE END!!!!!!!!!!!

so. what ya think????? :):):):):):)
  16. MaryJade*Invidious* Jedi Youngling

star 3
    WELL???

come on people I finnaly got this back up.
  17. MaryJade*Invidious* Jedi Youngling

star 3
    y'all are making me feel bad. If you're not gonna read mine, at least go read the two X-men SW threads!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.