main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What about 'Flash Forward' or 'Flash Backward' Episodes?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi_Keiran_Halcyon, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armchair_Admiral

Armchair_Admiral Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    I really hope this isn't the case if promotional material for this show is anything to go by. The general's backstory as described in Abel G. Peña Insider article "Unknown Soldier: The Story of General Grievous" is a far superior story IMHO.

2. Obi-Mcfly

Obi-Mcfly Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2008
    I agree 100%.

3. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    I love that. The Jedi should reflect on the war a few times. They're supposed to be a bit conflicted about it. That would be a neat opportunity to be poignant without sacrificing any action scenes.

If not about past wars, then about the Sith - they don't seem to care about those at the moment. Wait, they don't start 'The Search for Darth Sidious' until Nute forgets his mech-chair on Cato Neimoidia, do they? Hm...

4. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    I would definitely like to see a couple of flashbacks.

Especially Grievous' becoming a cyborg. This should have been part of the first couple of episodes or part of the movie, IMO. I know the story takes place between GT's Clone Wars Chapter 21 and 22, which already showed Grievous in Chapter 20. Oh well, no big deal.

Also, Count Dooku former life as a Jedi, teaching his Padawan Qui-Gon. His motivations and his turn to the dark side.

Other than that, flashbacks to the early years of Anakin and Obi Wan's Jedi adventures. Same goes for Ahsoka's past.

Oh, and Mace Windu. Getting to know him better can't be a bad thing. Maybe he could be part of the Dooku flashbacks.

I'm sure all of these storylines could be wrapped into exciting episodes for kids and adults alike.

5. kardde20

kardde20 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2008
    this is an interesting idea but i highly doubt that they would jump very far one way or the other. i can't see them going before TPM or after ROTS. some backstory on dooku, ventress, and grevious could be provided in flashbacks which would be cool. an outbound flight story (which takes place between TPM and ATOC) would be amazing. a qui-gon/obi-won story would also be cool.

6. goraq

goraq Jedi Youngling star 4

May 15, 2008
    I wanna see a Darth Maul flashback episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.