main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation What Actress Should Play A Young Female Skywalker Jedi ? (Images)

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Blue_Jedi33, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LawJedi

LawJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2009
    So you're literally suggesting that Luke Skywalker casually abuse his power to pick up young ass?

This thread is creepy. You should all be chemically castrated and forced to go thread to thread explaining your perversion to your neighbors.

2. Blue_Jedi33

Blue_Jedi33 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 12, 2003
    Because your reply was so much fun, I have another picture for you, you will really like this one;)

Maygan Sensenberger (23), wife of Canadian Senator Rod Zimmer (69)

[​IMG]

The point, powerful men can get younger women, since Luke Skywalker is just about as powerful as they get, it is not a stretch that he could pull in a 43 old like Heather Graham as his wife. He doesn't need to abuse his force powers at all, it would happen naturally.
    It happens in real life, here is another for your enjoyment, Catherine zeta Jones (43) with Michael Douglas (68)
    [​IMG]

Actually Catherine Zeta Jones would also make a good wife for Luke too, and she is used to being romantic with an older man so it wouldn't be an issue.

Jarren_Lee-Saber likes this.
  3. Yodahasgreenfeet

Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2012
    Yes Yes celebrities live by different rules or fortunes than we do by our own misfortunes and rules. Not lots of 70 year old men could score such a smoking hot young hot dog bun.

4. startravellerearth

startravellerearth Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2012
    Isn't there any more women Mark Hamil's age that can play an older Mara Jade? Cause save the young ones for Padawans.

5. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    I think Katie Mcgrath would be ideal IMO.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    Katie McGrath = awesomeness!

Pro Scoundrel and benknobi1 like this.
  7. Blue_Jedi33

Blue_Jedi33 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 12, 2003
    Yeah you are right, it's just that a certain poster above overreacted, so I decided to respond with hyperbolic examples. I especially want her to be older if we get to have grand kids in VII.
    So here is my more realistic suggestion for the Skywalker family.

Wife - Monica Bellucci (48) She is a awesome actress and looks great in all kinds of different costumes, she is aging very well and is only 13 years younger than Mark Hamill (61)

Daughter - Yvonne Strahovki (30) She is the right age for grand-kids to be around, I really enjoyed her acting in this last season of Dexter.

Granddaughter - Mackenzie Foy (12) Just because I think this young lady has a great career ahead of her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jarren_Lee-Saber likes this.
  8. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    Isabelle Huppert as older wife Mara?

[​IMG]

9. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Well, I'd say this thread has long since lost any actual relevance. locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.