WHAT advertising???!!!

Discussion in 'Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by GalakFyyar, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GalakFyyar Jedi Grand Master

You delete my post, because

but I don?t have any MY site which I want advertise - WHY you even think that???!!! - if I can - I attach this pdf here, but I can't do it because this forum don't allow any kind of attachments ? I don?t have any reason to any advertising even in mind ? may be you help me with advice ? where to post this pdfs without any ?advertising?? :0 ???!!!
  2. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    Give me a link to the pdf so I can take a look. All I could see of your site in your previous post was a screen that told me I had to register or log in.
  3. GalakFyyar Jedi Grand Master

Ups - I really don't know about this - for me its only opened, may be because I also member of those forem - I upload thi pdf on my secondary e-mail reserve Hard drive - here the link on pdf: http://files.mail.ru/NCXP59
  4. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    That comes up OK for me now. If you want to write a short blurb about it I can retitle this thread and allow the link. If you want to then put a link to the site in, be sure to specify that people have to register or log in to see content. If the site has a main page that doesn't require logging in, that might be a better link to post.
  5. Ranofer Force Ghost

star 1
    Did anyone ever see his site? I'm intrigued by his work.
  6. GalakFyyar Jedi Grand Master

I?m working on all major Star Wars cards-miniature games ? SW CCG, SW TCG, SW Miniatures, SW Pocketmodel and SW Galaxies TCG (last one I try now to realize in printable version, and also I don?t mention SW Young Jedi and SW Jedi Knights, mainly because they never be major, but I really like them and also create some dream cards). I don?t have any site this time ? I only plan it, and maybe even here, on TFN, but now I try rebuilding my toolkit for cards creation, and when it?s done? But not far than end for this year I try to realize all this plans ? and what all you see here is ?yesterday? for me ? now my printed0 cards look like REAL ? I create them in ?PDF? format (like SWCCGPC do it, but their ?Graphic Design Team? is kids for me ;D ). If you want to see more or even join ? send me a PM (my ICQ is also can be find in my profile ;) ).
  7. Tervlon Jedi Master

This looks tempting, but the link sends me to a Russian site. Any other way to get ahold of these?
  8. Ranofer Force Ghost

star 1
    I'd love to see some more of your work. Might even make me go get my minis back out again and play.
  9. GalakFyyar Jedi Grand Master

Anybody, who want see more simply send me a Private Messages (or by ICQ) and I answer you where you can find it ;)
  10. Tervlon Jedi Master

I would PM you, but I haven't reached 20 posts yet so I can't PM anyone yet. Argh! I'll get there as soon as I can, I really want to see your stuff!
  11. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    Tervlon - hop over to the Welcome New Users forum. There's a thread stickied at the top there that you can use to get the 20 posts.
  12. Tervlon Jedi Master

Galak, sent a PM to you!
  13. Ranofer Force Ghost

star 1
    Sent you a PM as well.
  14. silee Force Ghost

15. JasperMereel_ Jedi Knight

star 2
    So where do I look to find out more info?
  16. PadmeA_Panties Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Whats up with all of the necro's in here?
  17. Ranofer Force Ghost

star 1
    Not really Necro when no one's talking :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.